About Justice

14 year-old schoolgirl from Novocherkassk izbivshuyu peers planted 30 days.

So ... in the Rostov region has a town where the famous locomotives built throughout the country, and, unfortunately, like everywhere else in this town is found trash ... Another TA has decided to assert themselves, beating a classmate. Everyone thought that as always a reprimand and a fine of parents ... and no ...

The story will be continued with the beating of Novocherkassk and the appearance of schoolgirls fight movies on the Internet. According to the court 14-year-old Anastasia G. izbivshuyu 15-year-old Lisa M., was placed in a juvenile detention center for 30 days.

Continued under the cut ...

At the hearing attended Nastya and her mother, prosecutors, juvenile affairs inspectorates, lawyers and teachers of the city. The most affected and her parents were not at the meeting.
 - Now you come to the attention of law enforcement agencies - said Judge Andrew Steshenko, referring to the 14-year-old Nastya. - It must be so, for you to understand the full extent of the offense - I'm putting you in a detention center for minors. The court has the opportunity to do it repeatedly.
The judge also reminded the girl's mother accused the need of good parenting.
 - You do not deal with them, a child of six subjects two, - appealed Judge Andrew Steshenko to the child's mother.
Participants of the meeting upon its completion indicated that such processes need to take video and upload to the Internet - they show what happens to those who engaged in violence and its spread in social networks.

I'd add ... I hope a miracle will happen, and these judges will be everywhere, while they say come on our day.

VIA

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting