The last words of the girl, who was sentenced to death ... heartbreaking story.

Rayhan Dzhabarri was hanged for the cold-blooded murder of a man who she said molested her. She was arrested in 2007 for killing Mortetsa Sarband, 47-year-old former employee of the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence. She met him when she was only 19 years old. Rayhan hit him with a penknife during prayer. According to the girls, it was only after he pumped it ... and tried ..........

authorities tried to justify the Rayhan Dzhabarri, they claimed that the investigation was flawed and she pleaded guilty only after torture. The petition, which demanded the abolition of the death penalty, collected over 200 thousand signatures.

But, unfortunately, the penalty is not abolished ...

Rayhan left a note for his mother, which is now spreading Iranian activists.

In the note, she says that she would be dead in 2007, if not killed Sarband: «I would have thrown in some dirty corner of the city. A few days later the police took my body to the morgue for identification. There they would have found out that the murderer ... I would not have found ever, because he had the power and wealth to hide ... » i>

Rayhan asks that her organs were given to those who need them.

«My dear mother, I do not want to rot in the ground. I ask to give my heart, kidney, skin, eyes, and all that can be transplanted, those who are in need. I do not want them to know my name and bought me flowers or simply to pray for me. I tell you with all my heart - I do not want to have a tomb where you will weep for me. Do not wear black clothes as a sign of mourning for me. Do everything to hard to forget my life. Let me go ... » i>

I am deeply sorry for the poor girl Rayhan for the denial of justice. Injustice prevailed, the girl no one was sorry ... I'm sorry that the family lost a loving daughter. Death penalty - this is a terrible form of punishment which is to prohibit not only in Iran but also in the world. No one deserves to die as punishment for their sins ... Tell a story Rayhan Dzhabarri your friends, it is worth remembering about it ...

www.facebook.com/SaveReyhaneh

Tags

See also

New and interesting