The death penalty

The minister called for the introduction of the death penalty

Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsev said that he was not opposed to the death penalty for particularly heinous crimes. This statement was made head of the Interior Ministry in the air "outcome" on NTV. Moscow time the transfer will be aired at 19:00, at the present time it has demonstrated to the residents of the Far East.

According Kolokoltseva, he sees nothing wrong with the death penalty not as a minister but as an ordinary citizen. When deciding on the death penalty, said the head of the Interior Ministry, must take into account the gravity of the criminal.

The minister made this statement commenting on the murder of schoolgirls in Irkutsk and Naberezhnye Chelny. "I believe that the death penalty in such cases - it is a normal public reaction to the fait accompli," - said Kolokoltsov.

Formally, the sentence of the death penalty for serious crimes there in the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, but in 1997 it was a moratorium.

Events, said the head of the Interior Ministry, took place in early February. About the loss of Irkutsk schoolgirl Uliana Alexeyeva learned the 7th. The next morning, her body was found in a quarry. Alexeyev was gone when I went out of gardening "Veteran" to classes in the house of creativity. According to the Investigative Committee, the girl died of strangulation. Research Affairs in the Irkutsk Region has announced a cash reward for any information that will help solve the murder.

Reports of missing schoolgirl in Naberezhnye Chelny Vasilisa Galitsyno came to the police the evening of February 2. After a day were found her backpack and hat. The search takes nearly a thousand people: police and volunteers. On suspicion of committing the crime, was detained a 30-year-old native of Uzbekistan Farrukh Tashbaev. The examination confirmed that his fingerprints are identical to those that were found on the things Galitsyno. In addition, Tashbaev confessed to killing a schoolgirl and showed the place where I had hid her body. It was more than 70 kilometers from the city. According to the doctors, before his death schoolgirl raped.

Last summer, in Pyatigorsk body was found nine Anya Prokopenko. The crime confessed previously convicted for the murder of Vladimir Ambartsumov. He was released on June 26, 2012, and Prokopenko was gone in less than a month later on June 23. In January of Ambartsumov trial began, he held behind closed doors.

Last August, the Presidential Commissioner for Children's Rights Pavel Astakhov said that a man must be put to death. "Killer Anya Prokopenko must answer for its torture and death of his life. Fiends do not stop if you do not deprive them of their life "- Astakhov wrote in his Twitter.

Article - the census otseda

P.S. From myself ... It's about time! Just another of many bureaucrats in the hit list should be added, as the enemies of the people

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting