Alexander Novikov: Countries need to be cleaned

Ghost Biryulёva

- Watching the scene, I feel their utter helplessness. I hate ugly in their cynicism phrase that "crime has no nationality." Crime just still has a distinct nationality. This will tell any police chief. Burglaries are mainly engaged in the Georgian criminal groups racketeering and extortion - Dagestani and Chechen organized crime groups, street robbery, looting and violence - natives of the countries of Central Asia, and so on. D. 70% of rapes and robberies committed in Moscow, visiting migrants. So I say to the chiefs: political correctness towards migrants - a collective cowardice.
The government has launched this problem to the point that people begin to converge. If the urgency is not introduced a visa regime, if the country will not be cleaned by illegal immigrants and citizens do not feel that they are protected, will rise not only in Moscow but also in the country. And then no riot police is not enough. Russia has turned into a thoroughfare, train station for visitors. Late policy of fraternisation of the peoples. Frontier passed. Today, convergence is possible only through rigid laws. Visa-free regime lobbying by those for whom the migrants - a manger! People in Biryulёvo entered the gathering, because he was tired, brought to despair, and beat him with truncheons! Guys, riot police, who bёte you? Their own, honest and decent people who came to restore justice. Young Man deprived of life, and riot police beats its own people for a pair of inverted rubbish bins, two battered cars and the mountain of watermelons. Where have you seen visitors to protect criminals? & quot;

AIF

Prison and will

I was at the time of the songs put in prison and property confiscated, they were not allowed to speak. Prison - a micro model of society. She is in every historical period, reflects everything that is happening on the outside. No one wish to be behind bars, but to plunge into this world, I would recommend to many. Especially villains who stole billions from his people settled in London, where they now scoff at Russia, organize feasts, littering millions of dollars, thereby provoking attitude to the Russian, as some geeks. Although our people for the most part did not like that. He is a poor, good, not ugly and not arrogant. Russian saved the world, so many wars won. And will continue to save. Because homosexual Europe, steeped in sin, it will pay severely for their tolerance. I do not care that the mayor of a Paris gay, even though he lives with the sea goat. But I do not want my country was spread that in cowardly Europe is considered the norm. All the LGBT community that achieve? Their rights no prejudice, no one pursues sexual orientation. But they go to rallies and require that we recognize the sin norm.

They want all the same steel? And how can you allow same-sex families to adopt children? What can there be tolerance? The family, consisting of two gay men can not grow a normal child. If the child of a young age will see how the two men sleeping together (and one of them acts as a mother), it will grow unhappy, uschemlёnny people.

Famous Nobody

Today, a huge number of people are not watching TV. And what's there to see? Degenerative Western cartoons where only shoot and destroy everything? Or the song and plywood "Saturday Night"? Our pop music today, for the most part consists of a show of the Chaldeans, working on corporate feasts. Our show business - it's a small world, which is closed on itself. He is like a hermaphrodite - himself and he has give birth. The same faces wander from the transmission in gear. At the same fees from this team grow from year to year, because they share the money with the TV channels that these Chaldeans and PR. At the same time on stage most of them are totally helpless. The word "artist" not very applicable to him, it is "known to no one." Name like you know, and what he does on stage - is unclear. Who's the main character on the stage? Philip Kirkorov. What is he a hero? I think a normal show geek living a virtual life on display, does not have any moral principles. Can a woman hit the child in the face horsewhip flowers. And when my dear artists - Valeria, Prigogine, Meladze - outraged by his behavior, show-Corporate Business pack pounced on them. Because like us to pack this mirror in which they are reflected. A reflection of the ugly. And because they all cost try to break the mirror.

TV Shows on TV are scary, saturated with malice, with secondary subjects, steal from their Western counterparts, nothing to do with life without. Today we have an incredible aggression in society. Why would it even on the screen, and to plant? Women in these series show some aggressive monsters. What are some investigators, the investigators, the bailiffs, who travel to the case, shoot. The moral of the majority of the series, such that the weak link must be destroyed, not help to climb. This is all done for the American idiots.

Russia - a country with a huge cultural heritage and traditions. No country has brought into the world as spiritual treasures as ours. We had great writers, poets, artists, directors, composers. And we blindly copy terrible secondary crafts, cook battle "anticipation of" similar to computer shooting. Nothing to do with the Russian cinema, our spirituality and mentality it has not.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting