The oil is extracted

I'm interested in the site is the fact that it is on those who share their experience, with colorful pictures. Or about their post work like "how it works". Rare oasis among registrars and the census. That's the same fans and my post. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats and no children are grown, the grandson away.

So, how oil is extracted. Of course everyone knows that. There, for example, the far north are drilling rigs and here they are then extracted. Disappoint someone - they do not produce anything. The derrick is such a very large drill or drill press if you want to. By the way it sometimes are called by the simple - the machine. A Nenashev languages ​​drilling process called Drilling.

A drill running drill bit, well, you've seen in Armageddon.

Well, you say - I've seen already producing wells with towers and it's not drilling rigs, I know. Well, yes, there are, but they do not produce (in Tatarstan are there, for example). They have to repair the well, yes, yes, and also repaired wells. Here and further in the past - Professionals do not find fault - it's not the thesis, it is popular unscientific statement of the theme.
Here is a tower for repair, there is a tractor. Tractor working the winch and tower block (as the gate to the well).

But the tractor has a tower (all their burden with you). But Biden maybe more dimensions of the company Kremko. Well, with watchtowers little understood. Members teleyaschika say - and I've seen out there is such a thing, she sways and shakes oil. Muscovites about the underground Turgenevskaya are Lukoil office, there is a rocking chair that all the oil produced in Russia. Yes, a very small part of the oil produced by them pumping unit. They have low productivity and pumped out of the very old, low-productivity wells, with not very deep waters.

And here is a real rocker, more pumping unit.

Here to learn more about the device.

But most of the well looks like. Well, almost, because the network of FIG find typical picture of the well and from which most of the oil is extracted. But this picture is quite descend for bad noticeable nuances. So - the largest share of oil wells uses mechanized oil and often with the help of EDA (submersible installations) or the ESP (electric submersible pumps Installation). EPU and ESP course is not quite the same, but now is not about that.

So imagine for a photo Christmas tree (tёmnenkaya thing with red Circuits) without a metal ladder and of the Christmas tree out cable.

But also, I have made my photo of a bush whose wells and cut this piece.

Here is a typical diagram of ESP.

More option.

I'll tell you a little about the ESP (electric submersible pumps). About the remaining components will not.
That used to be a journalistic cliche - the oil is on the tip of the drill bit. The drill bit we have already seen. So in most of the fields fountains golden age is over, and now the oil is on the impeller ESP. I will not talk about the principle of operation of the wheel. My goal is to give an idea about these pumps through photos. Well, a very unscientific popular target.
In the photo sites, ESP components on a sink, preparing to repair. Layman is not easy to discern where is the pump, where the motor, and where any other nodes.

Well, here they are sections of the ESP, preparing for dismantling. I'm not going to detail. Because they are well, it's a dirty business, all in black oil, unpresentable.

Let's move on to the assembly. Here they are working pump stages. Guide vanes and impellers. The impeller produces liquid head and guiding device redirects the fluid from the periphery to the center, to the "suction" of the next impeller. These details are collected on the shaft and in a well arranged exactly as in the photo on each other. Hundreds of the pump (pump of the three sections of a common thing). Hundreds half in one section, well, that's depending on the length of the section. A length of the sections and the pump as a whole according to the pressure required for lifting wellbore fluid, respectively, of the depth at which the most liquid based. For more than three kilometers to our fields common for wells. The average depth of 2800 meters lowering installation.

A little more light. Beauty Tech.

That larger. Left "cup" guide vanes. To the right of the circle with blades - impeller.

It flipped the machine and the wheel.

That shaft is prepared on the stocks assembly stage and working slender towers are ready for assembly - a "nakidyvaniyu" on the shaft.

This is the lower end of the shaft in a hard-nosed focus. Installed lower bearing and the first stage. And here in the past and further photos taken at different times, photo models were different pumps and attentive professionals and simply can notice. For example, here and in subsequent photos pumps assembled on opposite sides of the pile. There are pumps and repair There are new. What was at the time of shooting, and the shooting.

Work is gaining here is such a bag and drives it to the bottom of the shaft.

Here recruited two sets of divided support stocks. For experts - is not about the packages of which consist pumps packet assembly. Here is just a bag to throw up support.

Avon has as promptly inserted.

All dialed package pushed into the housing ("pipe" such). The photo has threaded base and the cover is installed to install the shaft in the "operating" position. This is to adjust the start / burial of the pump shaft.

Here, at the top of the pump is already screwed in the upper bearing (in the people - nipple).

There have welled upper part. In this case, the upper section of the pump, welled fishing head. In her installation at the well tubing is screwed. Pump tubing, tubing on the three hundred and hanging the pump in the well, and through them and drives the fluid downhole ESP top). In the first scheme, the ESP upper section of the pump is located where the cable is taken out inscription. Well, so did the callout on the cable, but there is a reference point.

Here are collected below the pump.

That pump is tested on the stand and everything is ready for shipment to the well. And the people who are engaged in submerged installation is called "Pogruzhniki».
That's actually all.
But already there were scores, which means someone liked it and then doing it is not in vain.
Everything.
Thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting