Breakfast in the Chinese hotel

Actually the vehicle came with budunischa for breakfast in the South China hotel FTC. very good by Chinese standards, according to my oschucheniyam - ***. In the hands of itself proved kEtaysky smartphone, bought the day before they are even with the Simcoe to communicate with tovarisch of the delegation.
Will be 19 photos ... please do not break to the pics, please do not quibble, because make a sharp smartphone JY-G5 company JIAYU

Here mnu greeted copy of chef

and it sobstno hotel restaurant (small portion)

breakfast in the hotel for a buffet, if you imagine breakfast in Prague or Milan, and even in London ... are wrong, because the Chinese - something with something
This is my first assembled plate

Posted in [mergetime] 1387122810 [/ mergetime]
egg and corn guessed right, is what they are, well, more carrot ... try and ...
ofigevayu

will be considered individually
bun and "soft white cheese" similar to mozzarella, proved bakery products, but cooked with water, without any taste absolutely fresh

boiled potatoes with meat on the bones ... nifiga it's not potatoes, and steamed turnip or something like that ... the FTC. Chinese immediately dismantled all the bones, just a minute

Well here everything is clear like that, because the beans green and white ... but no ... zlёnaya beans and boiled peanuts ...

then carrots and it is not clear that ... it turned out that black crap plant, in the form and consistency of pig ears ... maybe they were ... xs

Here seaweed, very delicious, by the way, knows what's next ... but also delicious, ostrenkoe, vegetable

everything is clear, sticks and soy milk ..., gomno rare, almost blevanul ... Well, I was with a hangover ... a second time would not be able to try

Posted in [mergetime] 1387123695 [/ mergetime]
FTC. the color of the liquid from the different taps ... but one thing is T ...

here is turned on the table ... feast on the house, saved mnu coffee with real milk, which the Chinese are not poured out there and has been signed by anglitski - Milk odds kofee

Posted in [mergetime] 1387123925 [/ mergetime]
FTC ... poured the porridge in the bowl, there were three of their species, I really thought that pour soup mdya ... paragraph ... so-so and porridge, rice and molasses ... beee

and then sat down next to me kEtaets, FTC may be of US origin or living there while he went for something, I filmed it ... tOrelku struck mnu FEET

Posted in [mergetime] 1387124174 [/ mergetime]
FTC. ESO there beets and boiled leaves that lay everywhere in the Chinese food, do not know what kind of leaves, do not bring the Chinese name, because my Mosk was not able to remember these characters

I immediately jumped to look where PAWS took ... were discovered and photographed ... FTC then I kEtayanki told that chicken feet - Veri Delicious, to which I said that we them cats do not feed ... was examined from head to foot with a look, as if looking at a rare idiot ... Who in the normal mind of the chicken (and then had duck) feet will throw in the trash

That's dessert, the watermelon was super - in December and 25 degrees

The next morning, I crawled to look, what has changed in the menu, and for the general manager of the restaurant was staring at mnu (eve was reprimanded on what language xs for photographing) scored a plate
meatballs are not meat ... like

ESO and noodles

and it also

choose and cook some throws back the sauce and boiled grass
vezdessuschuyu

here's the dish

You can throw in any dish spices that are on a separate table, I still do not mind crazy, so Schaub on an experiment, there is even anglitski bukoff was not

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting