Discharge album.

Photography has seen life so that the quality wants to be better.
35 photos, author bobrikstas

3. That's actually almost the entire part except those who are on duty - just 200 people would have more than half of the officers and praporschiki- Tipo kamandir platoon podpolkovnik- like that! often takes notch nuclear explosions)

5. I served on the node connection - so it vyglyadel- even nebylo basement) when I was there in 2005 by a foundation even neostalos

6.Vot I'm on the porch of a communication

7.Tam same - the left inscription - technical building

8.Sluzhil I SAG phone (unclassified communications equipment), so look my hardware - were on duty in shifts - -by 6:00

9.Odin time political officer pinned in the middle of the night and then I noted in the combat piece - a piece left on the memory!

10. Barracks - here we were sleeping - now there school - learn to children !!!

11. Tulip

12. Wash at kuhne- looks that way!

13.Byl gym where we played volleyball - and now it is - Lost! (100 days prior to the order) The author writes that they have not accepted to be cut when nalyso 100 days left before the order.

16.Byl club where they showed movies and video - we are on the balcony booths filmmakers

17. Kurilka

18. In part, it was natural to take a picture so you can not go all fotkatsya for warehouses - where else and sea views to which was 1, 5 km (right medsanchast)

23.DMB May

25.na classes on Gumista

26.Na New Year tree put

27. Air Force wore uniforms - that no one guessed what we're doing

28.Chastenko went to New Athos Cave

30. In Sukhumi went to fotkatsya hionidi - it showed the same film and print pictures.

33.Nachalnikom hardware I had a bone - who had a house in schitskvarah right on the beach with an excellent beach

34.Kostya - it's local.

35. That's all. Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting