Because of bearded women may cancel the "Eurovision"

Singer transvestite Conchita Wurst in an interview LifeNews spoke about his attitude to the fact that some countries have opposed his appearance on "Eurovision".

- As a child I was a victim of discrimination, - says Wurst. - Now I'm trying to stop it, and that's why I look like this. I decided that the scene will look like exactly. I did not listen, I do not care someone else's opinion. I want to convey to people that you can look like you want, regardless of the opinion of others.

On the question of whether he knew that in the world there are many organizations that are opposed to his appearance on "Eurovision" (in particular, Russia and Belarus), artist replied that he would not change his plans and, in spite of everything, will perform in Copenhagen.

- I apologize to all those who are against my participation! - Said the singer. - And I'll sing in Copenhagen. What do I think about this? Cancelling my speech, I do not plan to, because I'm a man-winner and believe only in the best. Thank you all for your attention! I'll shine in Copenhagen!

Earlier social activists have asked the Ministry of Communications to ban the broadcast of "Eurovision" in Russia. Many are outraged that the competition will play a transvestite. Singer is famous for extraordinary scenic way. He has a beard, but it goes on stage in dresses and women's shoes.

It is worth noting that the wrath of viewers hit Wurst not the first time. Earlier, residents of Belarus demanded to cut performances of this artist from the air local channels. If the demand of the Belarusian public activists meet, the Belarusian musicians will not be able to participate in the competition for several years. According to the rules, all artists should have equal rights, and therefore need to show all the performances.

lifenews.ru/news/124589

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting