In the full hall of Vilnius Gazmanov

A Olezhka something that still troll is !? Probably really thought retirement leave scat, and then a PR from the Baltic authorities
 - Russian artist Oleg Gazmanov, who performed in the Kremlin songs glorifying the Soviet Union, did not include this song in the repertoire, who performed at the concert in Vilnius, but at the end of the concert he did so obvious was the fact that wants to hear this song the audience. When asked who wants to hear the song "Made in USSR" Siemens Arena revived cheers and the forest of hands.

"Please take it down to make it clear" - cheerfully Gazmanov, demonstrated the mood of the Lithuanian public.
During the song, one of the spectators marched, waving a red handkerchief as a symbol of a red flag.
Gazmanov during the whole concert indirectly alluded to this song.

In the middle of the concert, he said he wanted to perform the song "Dear" and said that it was written at the same time as the "Made in the USSR." Gazmanov said that until the last minute it was not clear whether he will miss the border, he did not understand what was happening.
"I recently crossed the border, until recently it was not clear what was happening. But this full house showed that we are all on the right track. This song I wrote 10 years ago, which I will do, was written in the same period. It is that in spite of the border we are still close, "- said Gazmanov.
At the end of the concert the audience gave a standing ovation, he Gazmanov phone pictures of the audience. The audience began to ask to sing another performer. One of the spectators began to shout to Gazmanov sang "Made in the USSR».
"Do you want to make a provocation?" - Did not agree Gazmanov and performed "Gentlemen».
Later, he asked the audience what song she wants to hear. "Tell me, what song to perform, but I do not know if it will sing. You see, as happens in a democratic country, "- taunted Gazmanov.
He asked if the audience to hear the "Made in the USSR" and asked to raise their hands in agreement. The whole arena revived, pulled up his hands. Gazmanov asked to capture this moment, to make it clear that the people themselves want to hear this song.
Fixing the desire of the public, Gazmanov sang "Made in USSR", the audience did not hide his joy.

ru.delfi.lt/n...0#ixzz2owKGlZoo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting