Bedroom for Tiffany

Two years after the repair has died down in the house. But the second half of the house continued to wait. Wife slowly been saving money for this fight, and once the time came when she told me:
 - It is time, dear. It should be my mother until the New Year to make a bedroom. No sooner said than done. For my part, I reminded her that the repair - it is porridge from an ax. What unplanned expenses always arise, even if the estimates already lined. I strongly warned not to complain about the dust and other hardships. On all I received consent. Time I had a month. But I had to work over the weekend after the change of days. And I started.
Will be 15 photos.

On the first day I got the children to peel old wallpaper. It was easy, because they were glued directly to plaster.

Next classic. Plasterboard ceiling, wiring harness.

Aperture door was for midgets - 1, 80

Slope on the window bullied prohibitive

The walls had plaster beacons because when put level, 3D was in all planes

And yet

I will not bore you with all the intermediate putty in two layers, and zashkurkoy primer, go straight to the finish line.

The ceiling is made for painting.

Blind in a niche of the plinth

Aligned derailed

Doors. The doorway had to expand in height. Since the bedroom is on the border with the kitchen, his wife forbade him to cut grinder. Hammer drill. Jam, horror. Anyway, the sea of ​​dust. The wife when she came, began to whine. What I prisёk rough it with the words:
 - Shut up woman! I warned.

She

Sobral mother-in closet

Tesza crossword puzzles. Therefore asked sconce above the bed

So the final picture. View from the kitchen. This kind of makes his wife to undermine my brain and gently demand delivery of this facility by the autumn of this year.
All thanks. Kick, gentlemen.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting