Modern Chinese city of Guangzhou

Guangzhou - one of the largest cities in China. There are many schools, sports centers and enterprises for the production of products made of silk and cotton. And in Guangzhou Canton Fair takes place - a huge exhibition of all kinds of goods, which attracts business people from around the world. About her and I want to tell you in a new post.

Will be 47 pics + text via dimabalakirev

Population in Guangzhou is about 13 million people. It is said that during the Canton Fair, ongoing since 1957, it increased by half. The exhibition is called a showcase of Chinese industry and a motor of the economy of China. This is not a beautiful sign, invented by local spin-doctors. It really attracts hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. From small shopkeepers with five thousand dollars in your pocket to owners of factories and enterprises. 01. In Russia accepted to take suitcases on board the aircraft. Passengers flying through the salon large bags, risking running into a condemnation of neighbors and flight attendants. On the domestic Chinese airlines - all different. People quietly take on board bags and stuff them in luggage racks. Any perturbation that fact does not matter.

02. All taxis in Guangzhou - municipal. Basically this little old "Volkswagen" green. The cost of planting is little more than a dollar. Then the driver turns on the meter. For every kilometer traveled tourist have to shell out 50 cents.

03. For safety reasons, the taxi drivers are fenced off from the passengers so that's iron railings. It seems they are collected by hand from improvised. The design of embedded displays, in a non-stop broadcasting commercials.

By the way, the drivers do not speak in English. Or pretend that they do not speak. For example, to ride longer a tourist in the city and cheat counter

04. Guangzhou TV Tower. An architectural marvel with a metal frame height of 610 meters. At night, illuminated with multicolored lights. Like many other buildings, was built for the Asian Games in 2010, which took the city.

05. In the morning, the TV tower is no less majestic. Inside observation deck and a restaurant. If anyone here will meet, I advise you to book a table in advance. Place in it, we did not find.

06. In Guachzhou almost always overcast. It seems that hangs over the city haze, which does not break sunlight.

07. Panorama of the city in the high-tech style. Given that Asia Western designers are working with a fondness for a technological architecture that is not surprising. In the lower right corner of the striking building resembling the shape plane "Stealth".

08. The famous bridge Liede Bridge length of a little more than four kilometers. He crosses the Pearl River and connects the districts of Haizhu and Tianhe.

09. Another sports complex built for the Asian Games.

10. Elite Residence Guangzhou with a rooftop pool. However, if you increase the picture, we see that the beds are empty, no one in the water to swim, and all around - not tidied up. Apparently, not a season.

11. International Financial Centre Guangzhou - 437-meter skyscraper phallic. Inside - offices, shops, car park, five-star hotel and many restaurants.

12. TV Tower observation deck has a very sleek interior. In addition to a souvenir shop inside it is nothing.

13. Next to the sign, indicating that we are at an altitude of 428 meters, is photographed every fifth. I was much more worried about all the elevator. Down from the tower is much longer than the rise.

15. The Chinese are building quickly, often not accurate, but qualitatively. On the roadway are many islands for pedestrians. Traffic lights are where necessary. On the sidelines of the bridge bushes planted in pots. Guangzhou is generally very green and beautiful Goro

16. Pazhou - the largest international exhibition center of Asia. I can not give an exact area, in various sources appear quite different figures. From 130 to 700 thousand square meters. But in any case, to work around it - you will need plenty of time. It looks like 50 Russian shopping centers cobbled together into one. People flock here in waves by taxi, subway and buses.

17. One of the parts Pazhou. In order not to waste time, you need to determine in advance what exactly are part of the complex you are interested in exposure and report it to the taxi driver.

18. Each visitor must fill out a form and attach to it a color photo and a passport. In return, you will be given a badge. The registration process usually takes about forty minutes. However, the badge can be made directly at the hotel for a small fee. Its advantage is that it is timeless. On it you can get to any Canton exhibition that will be held in the future.

19. Undulating canopies escalators look stylish and modern.

20. Close to Pazhou Complex soar airships and balloons. Organizers are trying to attract attention, ahead in the design of their European counterparts - the organizers of the exhibition in Frankfurt and Geneva.

21 ... The exhibition features a separate caste of people - "chemodanschiki." Of 90 percent and none of the representatives of the companies it seriously does not apply. They randomly scurry by pavilions, gathering catalogs and brochures. Then transported packed suitcase and a hotel, and returned to the exhibition of the new portion of "waste paper". Why do they need so much paper in the era of the Internet - is not known. Apparently, people want to sell something, but what they do not know!

This is not surprising. At the Canton Fair, you can find everything from wood engraving machines and medicines to electronics and LEDs. Such a "suitcase" hysteria observed, as well as any other mental deterioration, twice a year. Spring and autumn. It was during these times of the year passes Canton Fair.

22. Exhibition Hall, view from above. By the way, at his own corner at the fair fight all manufacturers in China. To fight for what is really there. The total value of contracts concluded in a single session, according to some estimates, more than $ 30 billion.

However, not everyone can afford to own stand. Issue price, according to information from open sources, starting from 28 million yuan (150 thousand rubles). In addition, the share capital of the company said should be not less than one million dollars. This is further evidence that the Canton Fair in China's main foreign trade event.

23. Just half an hour pouring rain outside the complex filled streams. But hardworking Gudulu deal with the problem by using vodosgonov and traditional Asian perseverance.

24. Chinese motocross motorcycles. Look beautiful, but "filling" sometimes leaves something to be desired. However, China's engineers are constantly struggling with the quality. I think that in five years we will be talking about the Chinese bikes with respect, as well as now argue about the Korean automobile industry.

26. In addition to motor vehicles in the pavilions met quite pretty buggy.

27. "Hualing" - the perfect name for a motorcycle in the best traditions of TVs "Sanyo" and other funny sounding in Russian brands.

28. Tales for local police. Chinese civil servants foreign technology, unlike their Russian counterparts, do not enjoy.

29. Positive Chinese promoters. All time fooling around, have fun watching and asking visitors to their sfotkat.

31. Chinese equivalent segveya. Cheaper American prototype five times, but has obvious problems with the stabilizer. Foreigners tried to find the girls, with associated defects, but only those cute smile in response.

32. Chinese Beauty:

33. Producers, presented the high-quality equipment, courted real customers. It is with such representatives of the companies and communicated to the subject of the contract. Interests "chemodanschikov" meet girls promoters, ready to respond to the 100 most common questions.

34. At the Canton Fair exhibit weird stuff sometimes terrible quality, but even he is your client.

37. Guangzhou happened to me a funny story. While my sister and I talked with the manufacturer, we filmed the photographer. The next day I was approached by some Chinese and said he saw me in the newspaper. I was surprised and did not believe it, then he grabbed me by the arm and dragged to any stand. There he took his partner the latest issue of the local newspaper and pointed to the main page, where I really flaunted. First thought for them, we look the same, but it turned out that it is not so!

By the way, I took the paper as a souvenir. If anyone knows the language, help with the translation! I'd like to know the details of the article.

38. Another segways with barahlyaschey electronics. A foreigner who tried it, "ride", fell to the floor.

39. Lunch in China is sacred. Area with food court is huge, but people even more. Before each "eatery" arranged a very long queue, which are regulated by the tape as the airport. However, the service is quick. Per customer takes an average of 10 seconds.

But I did not like the kitchen. Meals cost 135 rubles, but they are wildly tasteless. Although maybe I'm just not in those places had dinner?

40. The place is small, so most people have dinner on the floor. We followed their example.

41. Lunch in China lasts from 12 to 14 hours. Any self-respecting Asian sure to carve out an hour for naps. Siesta - part of the local mentality. Very strange to see how the promoters throw stands, and fall asleep on the benches along the walkways.

42. sleep tired Chinese sweet sleep ...

43. Their colleagues foreigners - in tact sopyat ...

47. And the guard goes to bed,

And no matter what happens,

Eyes closed, bye-bye End Thank you for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting