Slasher detained in Cuba

The leader of the movement "Occupy-pedofilyay" Maxim Marcinkiewicz, who is involved in the case, may soon be delivered to Russia.

Law enforcement officers detained Cuban-known Internet activist, nationalist and founder of the "Occupy-pedofilyay" Maxim Marcinkiewicz, better known by the nickname "Slasher».

As it became known to Life News, yesterday morning, the Russian law enforcement authorities have filed a request to Interpol wanted list Marcinkiewicz. After a couple of hours with the official paper of the international organization in a hotel in downtown Havana, where, according to the operative information, resided Slasher raided by police.

- Cuban police raided his hotel room - said a source in law enforcement agencies. - It was confiscated all the equipment being in use Maxim Marcinkiewicz, including cell phone and laptop. According to sources, there is still no communication with Marcinkiewicz.

Despite the fact that the arrest took place about 20 pm Moscow time on Friday, January 17, the police officially notified their Russian counterparts about the operation until Monday. Lawyer Maxim Marcinkiewicz - Alex Mikhalchik until the situation with the detention of the defendant does not comment.

Recall December 13, 2013 Marcinkiewicz absentia arrested Kuntsevo District Court on charges of extremism. The reason for the charges of extremism for 282 of the Criminal Code (incitement to hatred or hostility, and humiliation of human dignity with violence) were three clips on YouTube, where Slasher acts in the spirit of the skinhead subculture, namely the maintenance of pogroms in Biryulyovo.

The videos Marcinkiewicz calls deported from Russian immigrants from Central Asia, accusing them committed serious crimes. Linguistic examination showed that they contain statements and appeals aimed at inciting hatred or enmity on a national basis. The result is also conducted verification of the rollers of the movement "Occupy pedofilyay».

Earlier, in an interview LifeNews Maxim Marcinkiewicz, against whom the case is being investigated for inciting hatred, he said it has no plans to return home, even if criminal proceedings will be terminated.

According to Marcinkiewicz, the investigation against him - revenge for action against pedophiles.

- It turns out the pressure on all the people who worked with me project "Occupy-pedofilyay" - said Marcinkiewicz. - It is obvious that I was trying to put the cause associated with the project "Occupy-pedofilyay." Put pressure on my family and relatives. They say that I extorted money from pedophiles, and that is the problem they are struggling. The most amazing thing that has neither a pedophile did not write me a statement. Employees of the Western District Directorate CPE (Center for counteraction to extremism) [seems] that the "Occupy-pedofilyay" - thugs with whom we should fight.

- Investigator curve very good friend Andrew Kaminov - deputy head of the Bailiff Service of the Moscow region, who is sitting in jail for attempting to have sex with 14-year-old boy - says Marcinkiewicz. - The situation is that all this time the motion "Restrukt" pressured from two sides: the drug lobby in the face of the FSB and pedolobbi. Drug lobby activists were caught near the entrances, frightened, carried in vans around Moscow, alleging that they extort money from drug traffickers. As a result, many thousands of applications, petitions, flash mobs, petitions across the country from the drug lobby behind us. No press. But pedolobbi not yet figured out ...

Marcinkiewicz saw no reason to go back to Russia.

- If you do not put all those involved in this pedolobbi: experts, investigators, operational staff CPE - Marcinkiewicz called the condition of his return to Russia. - The only way - to introduce the jury to Article 282 of the. I appear before the court in this case, even if I was sent to prison, but the article would no longer be so oppressive to the jury.

lifenews.ru/news/125649

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting