The deputy head of the Moscow region arrested antipedofily UFSSP

Deputy Head of the Office of Bailiff of the Moscow region was caught during a raid activists' Occupy pedofilyay ».
Maxim Marcinkiewicz nicknamed Slasher, together with his associates had caught the deputy head of the Federal Bailiff Service of the Moscow region of pedophilia. Andrew Fireplaces come on a date with 14-year-old boy, and came to the activists of the movement "Occupy pedofilyay».
As it turned out, 38-year-old bailiff had a conversation with a teenager for a few days.

via LIFENEWS - man corresponded to our "bait" in the social network "in contact" for the past days. During the communication, he repeatedly told the boy about his sexual desires - Life News commented activist Andrzej Kmitits. - It was decided to appoint him to a meeting in one of the apartments in the capital, as he requested "privacy" of the atmosphere.

To the boy probably let him into the apartment, Andrei Fireplaces paid him a thousand rubles and promised a good time.

- The meeting was held in a house on the street Bauman. Upon entering the apartment, he was very frightened, because together with the teenager saw a group Tesak - continues Andrzej Kmitits. - He realized that it was a setup, and began to justify his act with good intentions - say, he did volunteer, and came to hold educational talk with a minor.

Give your name and social organization which he represents, the man refused. Later, activists of the "Occupy pedofilyay" still managed to set the name of an alleged pedophile, view the message in his mobile phone. There members of the movement and find information on how it works bailiff.

- I am a volunteer and do the same as you! I came to convince the boy from any further such steps, - he said in his defense Andrei fireplace. - I'm not going to do anything bad, but on the contrary!

I do not believe in "high mission" Andrew Kimanova, Slasher and his team conducted educational work with a guest, after which the official was allowed to go home.

What is in their hands been deputy head of the Federal Bailiff Service of the Moscow region Andrei fireplace, activists realized after the meeting, recognized him on a photo posted on the official website.

Note that the participants of the "Occupy pedofilyay" does not Andrei Kaminov written statement to the police, because it is not given the consent of the parents of 14-year-old victim of a pedophile.

Sam Andrew fireplace, hear journalists' questions on the phone, I pretended that the connection was lost, and then hung up.

According to the official website of the Federal Bailiff Service, fireplace was appointed Deputy Department exactly one year ago - 9 June of 2012. Adviser to the State Civil Service of the Russian Federation even has a class I state awards - a medal "For Service» II and III degrees, Diplomas of the Federal Bailiff Service, Diploma of Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation in the Ural Federal District and gratitude from the governor of the Tyumen region.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting