Water standpipes in the case ....

It prompted the creation of this post replacement of pipes in our house. It is just before the new year, I will note that I live on the 9th floor, treshka, getting back in 1989 and then built into the riser between the toilet and bath store tools. Sew the two strips, through the piano hinges hung a piece of particle board, which closes the riser ponadelal shelves - as will be seen in the photographs. Such houses are based in Cheboksary and when a lot of guys come to replace the pipes, very surprised to see my warehouse tools. The eldest of them said that in 5 years to replace the pipe is the first time see.
That's why, I decided to share with our highly respected community PL can someone who lives in the same house, and take note.

It will be a disgrace 13 shots

I must say that the corridor awaiting repair, which depends on the financial position - is a hole in the budget and the term is not defined. Below is the layout of the riser.

Here you can see where it is located. The black box with two chains - doubler circuit breakers for the grandson.

Little closer, a little corridor all can not grasp.

Unveil the little door and see what's inside.

View from the bottom.

Bottom shelf.

Rise.

As no stock of blue tape rukozhopu?

For storage of pliers has been made to adapt this for the convenience of the extracted riser.

Without tools. I must say - because of the limited space at the side is nothing not pinned, did so because of a piece of proftruby 100x100 and 20x20 since boosted length handles pliers 120.

Next.

Yet.

It goes like that without it, right there.
All you can kick. From a low blow beast!
Good weekend!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting