Street actions

How do you feel about the street actions?

I will not hide, I love them. There is in them something inviting. It's very cool when people in their daily lives experiencing new positive emotions.

Witness one of such shares, and today I became

In Moscow, has passed the action on distribution of ribbons with tricolor Russian flag - "We are together»

During the action, the tricolor ribbons were distributed with the words "We are together." All this was accompanied with jokes, fun, posing for photography, etc.

Tricolor ribbon-take those Russian citizens who have expressed their support to the population of the Crimea and welcomes the decision of Crimean peninsula of accession to the Russian Federation.
Will 8 photos

How to tell the activists action on distribution of ribbons "We are together", she was dedicated to the results of the referendum and symbolized unity with the inhabitants of the Crimea, as every Russian is not indifferent to the distress of the brotherly people.

Get the ribbon could be at the Manege Square, Pushkin Square, Poklonnaya Hill, the Kiev railway station and street. Nicholas (from Manezhnaya Square throughout).

This action was the harbinger of an event that will happen tomorrow.

Tomorrow at 18:00 on the Red Square in Moscow held a rally-concert "We are together." Similar events will be held in other cities. The second photo

The third photo

Fourth photo

The fifth photo

The sixth photo

The seventh photo

Eighth photo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting