Modernization of car vacuum cleaner

It has long wanted to buy a vacuum cleaner car. And that dream came true.
I chose the cyclone. These are the ones that, without loss of suction power. As it turned out later - complete garbage :)

Watched vacuum cleaners in China Inet stores, in particular aliekspresse and found. Vacuums there worth 2000P. I decided we still have a look and it turned out that you can buy real German vacuum cleaner one to one in China, but with a different name, as much for the whole 1000r. About how. Bought in Moscow at the store with the name of a button newline;) (not advertising if that rebus)
Here he is the originator of this post.

26 photo.

Name bigger

During vacuuming, it was found that the filter although a cyclone type and allegedly without losing the suction power, though clogged with the fine dust and almost completely stops flowing air stream.

View filter

The whole thing exploded

View from inside the filter. so he made up and does not let more air.

For the manufacture of the frame for the new filter. Take a bottle of 0.5 out of drink and cut the bedplate. Tries on the whole thing.

Take a hypoallergenic filter from the vacuum cleaner, the one that rag or paper :)

Try on everything once more, look at the scale, many times all we measured out, measured, and in the bottom of which pretends to be holes for the passage of air. And how to make so that the frame is not hesitated.

Kicks bedplate :)) Kakoyzhe rukozhop without rukozhopstva? :)
Now take a bottle from under kakihto tasteless pills :) pretends like Che, and cut to size

Draw a black marker emblem famous cars ... What am I doing?
Mark up the next frame!

Cut neatly frame the Chinese sharp knife.
(Watch your fingers!)
Please beloved mother sew a miracle a miracle machine filter.
(Call your parents, right now!)

Filter sewn!

Inserted in the frame. And the edge is curled and glued using snot ... Oh excuse me using the Chinese termokleyapistoleta :)

With all the same resulting termokleyapistoleta attach the cap to the base after removing fine pisyulku previously served as a filter cyclone :)

I moved a little to the side filter to pass the ball more garbage.

That now looks like rukozhopnogo filter creation, instead of the cyclone, invented some sort of German aces pylesosostroeniya.

Tests of the new filter.
That's how it was dirty

Here is a clean and tidy is now. It should be noted, the air in the cabin become cleaner as in alpine meadows, fresh and moist as Dnieper, in the cabin is now a rainbow and butterflies;))

The filter actually became less cluttered, in the design, I left a small gap in the frame, and now the garbage when the vacuum cleaner flying in circles :)

This comparison of the old on the new filter, new became 4 times as much.

Both the vacuum cleaner, I also upgraded. I disassemble it and deleted the gap with adhesive tape 3m 2 layer, and removing the protective tape from the last.
It turned out like this.

You can also instead of red tape, Teflon tape to glue it to slide better. And when that did not tsepanulo. but I think it then :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1395244130 [/ mergetime]
Now the pump draws the air is not.
Vacuums really long clogs the filter and clean it faster, you can just shake gently dislodge debris and filter. Also, it can be washed.

Thank you for your attention, rukozhopte health. ;)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting