Creative patterns of food

The artist from Sao Paulo Victor Nunez complements the usual household items and products are simple drawings, and the result is a very creative illustrations.

Funny faces, animals, entertaining moments and "scenes" imprinted on the paper, forcing the viewer to hold opinion and was surprised to note how the visionary author and his ability to associative thinking.

"I created a Facebook page in February 2013 and began to paint these pictures just for fun" - says Nunes.

In the page of the artist with Facebook more than 17 thousand subscribers, and it has been repeatedly recognized that the main thing for him - convincingly convey the mood of the character or scenes created with beer foam, hair pins, crumpled towels, pencil shavings, and other available tools.

The artist has a great sense of humor: here, for example, pieces of cookies scattered on a piece of paper, there is "overgrown" additional details and turned into ironic compositions.

"Every day I do something - for me it is a kind of therapy»

"I have no preferred material, but I try to use simple things like coffee, tea towels, floorcloths, food»

Animated illustrations of the artist has caught the fancy of many Internet users, and the number of his fans on the network is growing rapidly.

Victor Nunez works are a continuation of the minimalist trend in contemporary art, a true professional who has become a little earlier Javier Perez.

The original and at the same time very simple and easy Peres cartoons are very popular with modern audiences.
Of course, in terms of serious connoisseurs of art, these "masterpieces" by a few minutes, are perceived more as children's drawings, but in any case, is a manifestation of the talent of the author deserves attention.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting