The only way by which you can reach the Chinese village

Chinese Village Yushan is located at an altitude of 400 meters above the ground and get to it only one way - by means of two cables that lie between the two top of the rocks. These cables anchored steel cab, which is used to transport people and goods from the village and the village.

A pair of thick rope stretched between two high rocks, and a steel cage - that's a whole set of simple devices for transporting people and goods.

The Yushan lives a little more than 200 people. Before the creation of the cable car, built in 1997, its people were to spend a few days to reach the nearest village.

Photos are breathtaking, not everyone would be able to ride on this trolley. No insurance and high technology: travelers still rely on the fortress ropes.
All these years, repairs and technical support of the funicular has been only one person - Zhang Qiang. He monitors the state of the cable car, funicular and engine and lubricates the ropes and the funicular leads in place.

Weekly lubrication of cables - a very dangerous job. Zhang should pass on the trolley all the way and apply grease to all cables.

Says Zhang: "I started to work here, as soon as the road was built. Nobody wanted to go here. My father was a prefect, and he had to find someone for this dangerous work. In the end, after unsuccessful attempts to persuade someone, he appointed me to this post ».

Zhang added: "At first my father and younger brother to help me, brother, but then do something else, and his father's health worsened, so now this way do myself».

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting