Evening talk

It was an ordinary evening in September, and nothing foretold troubles. Brush habitually stood in a yellow cup, and told him some silly empty stories, and he listened and said nothing. But it happened that night that for a long time deprived brush rest. Returning home from work, the owner brought it.

Stately, new and beautiful. The symbol of power and majesty stood on the washing machine. Seeing him, brush almost speechless, all of the bristles stood up with envy. A few minutes in the bathroom plunged silence is interrupted cry shocked brushes:

- Well, what razulybalsya! It would be something to brag about! And better seen! .. What are silent, or contact you to communicate your pride prevents?

Brush deliberately emphasizes the words "you" and "your" trying to hurt his interlocutor. Conversation did not happen. Faloimmitator stood in proud silence. Brush could not look on the happy face mistress, returning to the place of the hated neighbor. Some days she kept herself from a conversation with him, but after a return to the washing machine schёtke failed short conversation:

- Well, how?

- Delicious!

Brush varies in color from white to red:

- No, you listen to it - "delicious"! That same plague!

Faloimmitator stood in shining smug smile. So I passed another day. The next time the initiative of the conversation, he took over:

- That I should be jealous of. Thee she uses twice a day, and I do not even every day.

- Fuck you!

- You bring her favor. And I - a useless toy.

- It would be useless, would long ago have you thrown out!

- And throw. That will be her normal guy, and I rot in the garbage. A hostess we handsome, so my time is short.

- Oh, zaprebednyalsya! Mozht you regret more ?!

- I do not understand your envy! We're absolutely equal rights! And we have similar responsibilities, and you and I have access to her body, only at different times and in different ways.

- You bring her pleasure, and I stupidly prevents tooth decay! Therefore, envy ...

- I'd give everything to bring people at least some practical benefits. Let him beat nuts! As I'm tired of this aimless existence!

- To each his own! You think I'm happy with my life? I do not think I wanted to be a receptacle for wine Diogenes mouth or pen ink tray Goethe! Why can not I stand on the lush tables, and forced to keep this chatty loser! - Blurted out the yellow cup.

Again, the bathroom was shrouded in silence. The faces of all three recited sadness and hopelessness. How can change their destiny, which is in the wrong hands, limp thing, created to meet the needs of the host.

- I like this! - I muttered from under an old bath enema.

Tags

See also

New and interesting