Bagley

Yesterday read at burrarum. Rydalyu ...
 - According to a widely-promoted bike, the mode terrain following autopilot F-16 fighters of the Israeli Air Force of failure during a flight over the Dead Sea. The height of the car at some point crossed the mark of "sea level" division by zero occurred causing the autopilot had befall cerebral palsy.

What can we say, if the firm Lockheed Martin can goof so, what to take with us mere developers toys?

In my memory of the projects Nival Interactive most fruitful on comical bugs was Blitzkrieg 2. If anyone knows, it's such a strategy on the Second World War. Very funny way even without bugs. We had a strict German publisher, and the Germans, they have a passion to just shy because of their Nazi past. Can not mention the name of the Führer, words like "Nazi," "fascist" is also taboo, even the swastika, we had no real and stylized. And this despite the fact that among the missions we have videos explaining some historical events associated with the gameplay. The result was a kind of glamorous voynushka style gallant century only with tanks and bombers without any claim to historicity. By the way, seeing what we get lasciviousness, our military consultant asked to remove his name from the credits :)

V-2 - this is such a German megapetarda. Germany at the end of the war bothered UK, but without much success. Vundervaffe suffered from a heap of children's diseases and good if could get off the ground. Often explode right on the launch pad, and so if come off but still flew in the direction of Britain, it really all success. Fuel, among other things, 3, 5 tons of ethyl alcohol :)

1. Vunderpetarda. Well done and we Blitzkrieg this same rocket. Like the Germans made it closer to the end of the project and built on the basis of the object "plane". But few programmers shalturili not pootkruchivali the former suspect aircraft to ballistic missile functionality. Okazalost that if during the flight to the target starts to rain or snow, the first rocket with a human voice saying «Fliege zuruck» (it. I fly back), and secondly unfolded and flew back to base. Figley there, the weather is non-flying.

And we had a wonderful unit - a detachment of special forces. The troops we may receive in the course of the mission experience and expertise allow for all sorts of interesting abilities. So, utterly pumped commandos had an opportunity disguised as enemy infantry. It was enough to simply click the detachment of enemy soldiers, and our soldiers dressed in their uniforms. You could walk around with impunity the enemy base. Well, before the first shot, of course.

But the trouble is that in addition to the actual infantry Blitzkrieg has been any anturazhnye units, such as cows, pigs and dogs. It was found that the commandos did not shy away from changing into Bobik and sows. If we consider that this mechanism of changing some of the buggy and detachment could dress up in one form to another part, it was possible to create a completely crazy division. For example, a unit of the dogs, pigs and pantsergrenaderov. Given that the squad can give any orders of the "march", "crawl", etc., then the player is given a unique opportunity to admire the marching pigs. Gets it from them, however, it is lousy, because the skeleton of a pig does not correspond to the skeleton grunt and it looks like a riding squad is not the pope pigs. And the circus tent was mozho cram into the trench. Sit, then pigs with dogs in the trenches and occasionally peep out of him.

2. Spink.

It was associated with a pig, by the way, another bug, because of which the game fell. At some point the programmers something there twirled and pigs ceased to be neutral, and got the opportunity to belong to some kind of player. It was impossible to manage, but formally they could be "our" or "not ours." So pigs dropped off. Because seeing the enemy, patriotic sow wanted to give the enemy resistance and climbed over the weapon, which she naturally was not. If my memory serves me, developers have fixed a bug just betraying pig Luger pistol without bullets. Visually, it is not visible, but formally, and now, seeing the enemy, it is a loss for weapons, ammunition sees not and this calms down.

Incidentally, the dog, in contrast to the pigs may bite. And the number of bites her limited if it was not to lie, ten thousand. Then at the end Watchdog "cartridges", and it becomes harmless. Incidentally an interesting question, I did not check whether the supply truck that drives up the ammunition cartridges bring the dog?

Okay, then I can still write about bugs in Heroes of Might and Magic V. There are, however, once it is funny bugs were not many (but other bulk). Even immediately and I remember that I can not.
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting