Matured person era

Black-and-white photo - Yuri Shevchuk, a disciple of ninth grade. Photo from official site of DDT

Leah Akhedzhakova. B \ w photos of the year 1980. Leah Medzhidovna already Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1970) and winner of many roles, including roles in the movies "The Irony of Fate, or Enjoy Your Bath" (1975), "Office Romance" (1977), "Garage" (1979), "Moscow to tears does not believe "(1979). Photo from Kinoactors.ru

Zhvanetski. He was always cheerful, but not always with a receding hairline and stomach

Boris Grebenshikov, 1985. He had already expelled from the Komsomol, dismissed junior researcher and fired. Photo from Wikipedia

Gennady Khazanov. At age 14, he was able to meet with his idol Arkady Raikin and have come to his performances. Photo from the official site of Gennady Khazanov

Alexander Abdulov. Mom Ludmila recalls: "I already had two sons and a third boy, I did not want to. How do I know that boy again, went for a medical examination, she decided to do a * ort. But the doctors to persuade me to give birth, said it would be a girl. " As a result, waiting for Alexander, and Alexander appeared.

Margarita Terekhov. She was already 65 ... Photo from Kino-teatr.ru

Inna Churikova - "queen" Zakharov, Panfilov muse

Svetlana Kryuchkov. The first film role (Nelly Ledneva in the movie "Big Break") was not just her first major work in the movie, but that the most important role, which determined the fate of her as an actress

Yuri Solomin. As a youth in Chita he saw the film "Little Theatre and his master" made to the 125th anniversary of the theater. Decades later, he became its artistic director. Photo from Kinoactors.ru

Elena Shanin. She is known as Conchita from the play "Juno and Avos" Ellochka ogress of "12 chairs" by Ilf and Petrov, and a love story with a heroine, Vadim. In 1993, Elena gave birth to 55-year-old actor's daughter Tanya. But raising a daughter alone. Zbruev never left his wife - Ludmila Savelevoj (Natasha from "War and PeaceĀ»).

Source: ura-inform
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting