Category One: "Sex».

Tip: if the local boys from the area after large doses of alcohol are telling you that "you - sexy" should not take their words as truth in the first instance. Rather, it is one of the peculiar rituals used by mammals in order to produce males mating with a female.

Category Two: "The wife of tycoon».

Tip: if you blows the owner of a local kiosk with cigarettes, which by local standards is undisputed oligarch, do not count on anything more. Often, sex happens without commitment because it is the best kind of sex.

Category Three: "Dangerous types».

Tip: If the boys from next door in a drunken state claims that you will tear anyone call you bro and say that more have for them only local huckster marijuana, it does not mean you have to put govnoavatarku with AK and other garbage. Most likely, you will need to start more responsibly in school, to remove from your computer folder "Musica" download Mozart, Dark Tranquility and return to the path of prudence.

Category Four: "Glamour" (as well as without it?)

Tip: If you are between 12 and 15 years, and classmates talk about how to take the perfect time for the next glamorous get-together, you do not do yourself with avatars demanding on glamor. Chances are your classmates pussy, Lenin at the First Congress of the RSDLP. At this age, your head must be filled with thoughts that adults do not understand anything in life that you slowly growing breast, spits or swallow, and the like. No, for the latter it is still too early. Throw away from the head)

Fifth category: «VIP».

Tip: If you think you are a phenomenon worthy of the title of VIP, think about the reasons for such an inflated self-important. Status chicks with working-class districts, unfortunately, are not a sufficient condition for their own positioning himself as a condom VIP-clubbers.

Category Six: "An unknown fucking garbage».

For real kids by degrees, of course, "in paryade." To fuck and cry.

Well, in general, I sincerely sympathize with the male community of the city. For if this is their best girl ... Bggg fucking. Perhaps, "Fuck and cry" should be written here)

No idea, because I do not understand why the guy put on the avatar nedosobaku labeled Bitch. O Lord, save the Queen and me. And men kill. They're strange.

Pacanskaya Schoch with appropriate calf. As they say - what machines are and girls.)

But this infernal action completes another gramurnaya bitch, which I awarded "primary standard" in dealing with constipation power of sight.

Tags

See also

New and interesting