Spotting at Pulkovo.

I've been wanting to get on spotting at Pulkovo. But there was a problem, there is not practiced it and I refused. When I decided to go on spotting at Domodedovo, I received a letter from the press service s7 with an invitation to test spotting, held in the St. Petersburg airport, where besides me were invited well-known Moscow and St. Petersburg spottery photos, make a corporate video. So, Friday arrived, and I went to Pulkovo

This was my first experience. I never went not as a tourist or occurring in the territory of the airport, never went near the runway. I received a letter from the company S7, through which I also tried to enroll in spotting at Pulkovo, with an invitation to participate in a test spotting intended to develop regulations for such events.
I went ahead and decided to walk around the airport waiting for a meeting

We met at the Pulkovo Cafe Il Patio. Gathered, we went on the airfield through a separate entrance, where we searched both at the entrance to the terminal - X-rays, metal detectors.

We got into the keyway, which rakes us to the first point of the photo - Bird Service. Along the way we photographed from a window passing by aircraft. I could not take a picture of the plane of the company, because it helped me to get to the event, plus the entire, their planes are very beautiful.

After passing around the runway, we were at the ornithologists. At their disposal there are both technical equipment to scare away birds and live. A few hunters living cells that protect the airspace of the airport from foreign birds. During our visit, a falcon sitting on a perch, he was clearly not comfortable when several people with cameras surrounded him and began to take pictures, he tried to fly away, but he did not let the leash

We take pictures of there a little, we went to the second point - the first to the satellite.

Then, we went to the second satellite. Along the way, saw Aeroflot plane with an open cargo bay. Interestingly, at all Aeroflot planes had names that, for example, Serov. There was also Cheliuskin

In this plane I liked color tail

Then we went to the next point - the parking lot of helicopters and private jets. Along the way, the plane refueled Orenair

Our next stop was decommissioned aircraft parking. There are Elah carcass in polurazobrannom condition. The path to this point ran through 3 platform, which can not be photographed due to the fact that there guards go, because it's the platform Pulkovo 2. Next to him stood a very interesting private jet, which is also forbidden to take pictures, he had a red-blue -White color and tail, he had written two letters calligraphy - BB (do not know Russian or English, so if in Russian, then there are interesting Association)

While we were at this site, I saw another plane S7, which, unfortunately, was very far

It was our last point shooting. Filmed here, we went back to that to discuss spotting on the road taking photos

All Comrades, leave. We went through the same entrance that went. There were very polite and friendly permeable.

Going beyond the fence, we headed into the terminal Pulkovo 1. On the road and saw a flight attendant stewardess, who looked very nice. However, they clearly were not ready to be photographed and highly tensed at the sight of us.

Walking up the ramp to the entrance of the airport, I saw the plane with two open hatches, which struck me as very funny, ears seem

We sat in the Il Patio, talked about the past spotting and went about his business.

I liked it very much there, it is a pity that the aircraft was not enough in this day, many thanks on S7 and its news service and Pulkovo Airport and its news service for help, because they held such an event.

shablin

Tags

See also

New and interesting