Boryspil spotting

In many airports around the world spotting - it's sort of a tradition, when invited to a large number of photographers and cameramen, satisfied almost banquets in honor of this event, and we have to think about it and forgot. Moscow airports Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo constantly invite the spotters where those under the strict supervision of port personnel photographed off and landing ships. In general, such an event looks like a bunch of uncles and tёtek with very large lenses constantly norovyaschie go behind the limit line or fence

During the Cold War, the West was particularly popular spotting. It was considered a great success to film a Soviet aircraft since the Soviet Union to photograph airports and aircraft were forbidden. So, Ukraine is still a scoop, if someone does not know. No one in our country, these events do not seem interesting. The press service of the airport can provide accredited except for shooting terminals. Over the past 10 years, airport officials do not remember anything like that, saw only poodinokih photographer shooting for a particular customer. Well, really sorry! But it so happened that I was able to briefly get to the territory of Boryspil. I went to look around and at the same time made two dozen pictures of several airplanes.
23 Photo © elektraua

1. The Gulfstream aircraft belongs to the business class and the rich interior is different. However, the exterior is also nothing. I go into the details I will not, I absolutely do not understand them, just show that nasnimal. Just this evening, I clicked two Gulf Stream and one Yak-40

Spotting (from Eng. Spotting - photographs, and - Aircraft spotting) - a special kind of hobby, photographing aircraft, most aircraft. Photographers usually called spotters. © Wikipedia

2. In order to demonstrate the volume of the aircraft was transferred to a state of cold cranking - operating a starter, but without fuel supply. Awful loud immediately headache. I do not have a pilot

5. For all the day had no time to eat and the stewardess agreed to feed me just a couple of shots

7. The most interesting place sat, literally to bark into the cabin through the loudspeaker. Childhood in the ass to say. By the way, in the "captain's cabin" were heard discussions of other court dispatcher. Pilots are required to communicate in English, even among themselves.

8. Place a little uncomfortable to sit, but it will fit for the trip neskolkochasovogo

9. Harvesting equipment. At the airport, a huge amount of performance art, but to cover it completely, you need to write a multivolume with a couple of hundreds of pictures, so leave this photograph here with the purpose of identifying the fact that there is an interesting technique. Oh, which is only machine-transformer, eliminating frostbite ...

10. Temporary parking.

11. Here elements of spotting. In sunset light aircraft look just magical. It is a pity that there was no time to shoot more than

13. While there was a break between the ups, I went to the Yak-40, converted inside for a private business jet

16. But after sunset, the number rises very sharply reduced, and no longer shoot out. Probably due to weather conditions or night time

17. Another Gulf Stream has more

18. Too climbed inside, took off the interior

23. For me, for some reason, a revelation that takes Borispol and helicopters. This, of course, it is quite logical, but somehow surprised. That Zhulyanah lot of them - not surprising, and Borispol - strange

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting