Holidays in Greece

Going on vacation in July, we are with my other half decided where to go ... Since It was our first vacation, and before that we did abroad and really were not, it was nothing to compare with what =) Principle were ready to go anywhere, where it is hot and there is a sea :) Ie both Egypt and Turkey were also in the list ... One of the conditions was to leave came out pretty budget (somewhere around 50000r for all). After a long selection at home and in the travel agency, we unexpectedly discovered that for this amount may relax in Europe, on the island of Kos in Greece :) We have stopped.

And so, we had a voucher for 7 days, with breakfast and dinner in a good 4-star hotel. The permit cost $ 32000r. With a take of about 500evro, enough in principle to everything that I wanted, but it would be possible and a little longer to take ...

Will 117 photos and one video. At the end let you know, please do not break, answer questions later =)

Start travel was like in the majority of holidaymakers from the North-West, ie at Duty Free Pulkovo-2

It is true because it was my first flight, it was a little before the camera took photos ... only in the plane

Farewell to Peter:

While we loved arguing over what we fly, we were interrupted by the captain, saying that flying over the territory of Ukraine:

Romania Night:

Greece met us heat, fruit flavors in the air, and friendly border cloudless night sky. Upon arrival at the hotel we were surprised at the reception they told us that there is a small problem with our room and we provide apartments for one night. An employee of the hotel 33 times apologized for such problems with the number that we paid for the apartment, and we offer the usual small numbered :)

A little gallery of apartments:

More:

More:

More:

More:

Of all the living creatures on the hotel's terrace sometimes met like these tiny ants:

After explaining that the next day, after breakfast, it will be necessary to go to the reception and we change apartments in the standard room (by the way, the next day we were told that we can relax your whole vacation in apartments), we were invited to dinner, it was the so-called "late dinner". Nothing special, but the road and on an empty stomach is very personal:

Meanwhile, a top cafe while we ate dinner, we opened here is such a wonderful view:

Tightly supper, we returned to the room where we were in for a surprise in the form of a bottle of wine, as explained at the reception, it was a gift for the inconvenience

Meanwhile, I could not resist, do not capture the view from the terrace (we were lucky that the house was the last and the view from the terrace was of the mountains and the sea rather than its neighbors):

Another kind of night:

And it is in the morning:

More:

And another:

Actually I:

And my half:

Before leaving read a lot of reviews about the feeding of the hotel, many write that something like that:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting