Filming of Transformers 3 (52 photos)

This event took place a year ago, but since the film came out just, I think, look at the picture story about how he was shot, it will be interesting to everyone who has already managed to watch it in the cinema.

Last summer, walking through Chicago, we saw that part of the Promenade is blocked. "Cinema is removed. Eka wonder ... "- I thought ...

... But then I looked across the street. There, nestled covers, they stood.

In short, I realized that he is confirmed not only by people screaming «Keep moving, guys! Keep moving! »...

... But even stickers on garbage cans (one such myself then tore memory

Before my eyes were pieces of asphalt foam ...

... Ruined city ...

... With a bunch of military ...

... And roofed promenade.

And the rest of the city continued to live his normal life - boats with tourists continued to swim away from the explosions and gunfire in the ruined city

And he was thoroughly destroyed!

Famous Cayenne with a tap from which the shot and the first and second Transformers ...

... As well as a huge boom ...

... And a bunch of static cameras. I could not count how many of them work at the same time.

Tyrese Gibson walked past

and even some important guy from the group.

The next day shooting continues with the Autobots ...

... Military physicians and some blue crap under the schedule.

So transporting asphalt foam and blue crap under schedule

This new transformers (naskarovskie racing cars) - do not know the Autobots or Decepticons. But judging on the icon Chevrolet - our good.

Dusk ... include a lot of light.

The next day cut off and destroyed another part of the waterfront.

It was a weekend, so a crowd of onlookers was more than usual

And on the other side of the river ... who commanded the military?

That's right, the great and terrible Mr. Awesome - the film's director Michael Bay!

And here is the most dramatic part of my story - as creators broke the whole building. See - that this turret on the ground ...

... An exact copy of the turret on the roof of a skyscraper. Then they draw, as it broke the evil Decepticons and small potatoes dodge her fall.

On the street again was terrible devastation. And that's cool, on the second floor of the building were broken glass, specially made feykovye canopies with burns holes in the fabric, etc. The scale of detail simply enormous.

Well, in short, we decided to stand for half an hour and wait for the actual filming, because like everything was going to do so. Set fire to the lights ...

... Extras were placed in ragged costumes ...

... Prepared a camera ...

... The lights ...

... Advance slammed cracker ...

... Have pulled the stunt to test a lounge ...

... Smoothly lowered to the ground ...

. cook ...

And start !!! ACTION, ACTION, ACTION !!! Pyrotechnics, shooting, stunt flew into the air ...

Shot long minute and a half - probably all the Decepticons put. Generally, such a shooting on the streets of prosperous city is very impressive.

In short, cool. But really begin to feel the scale of the organization, when it went away for a few blocks, you see on the streets "parked" cars that are not needed in the frame at the moment but there can be delivered immediately. They are very, very much more accurately.

Well, finally it was cool accidentally see far enough from the filming location rented a huge construction site, where all the props left over night (again visible under mysterious blue crap graphics)

Tags

See also

New and interesting