Special Forces (30 photos)

At 08:00 we started on four wheels, accompanied by Major Airborne with the 5th MO area and literally 45 minutes later he is ideally avoid traffic jams, disembarked at the checkpoint 45th OPSPN.

Maltz waited for stragglers, smoked ...

VDVeshny stared at the ATM.

He apparently was also a special purpose. Because from time to time to his crisp marched approached the men, owl card into the slot, and then gave the ATM honor ... However, there is a version that they just covered hand screen glare from the sun, but from the outside it looked just as "Comrade ATM! Private Sidorov was for Nala! Let me begin any of the assigned mission? .. »;)

Then he called all the major and spent a short briefing. Meaning it was laid in a few simple thesis:
 - We first wanted to show spetspokazushnuyu group, ...
 - But she is now spetspokazushnichaet to someone more senior than us, ...
 - Therefore, we will show the real combat scouts undergoing preparation for the August competition Airborne reconnaissance.
 - Reconnaissance on his feet almost without interruption the third day, so not to annoy men, guests are prohibited dangle beneath their feet, have at them, smoke and a loud laugh.
 - Drink permitted.
 - It is strictly forbidden to photograph any person without makeup. For it - shot on the spot, followed by hanging.
 - It is strictly forbidden to photograph instructors.
 - It is strictly forbidden to photograph technique.
 - That's all, disperse - recover.

After another five minutes of CPR literally fired from the captain himself instructor in an unfamiliar Camo with buteksovskimi bertsami "Cobra" on their feet - a rapid and lean, something vaguely resembling a greyhound. Cap with obvious mental anguish in his eyes swept his gaze us ("Damn, why they fell just me ?!» ©), otrepetoval major's theses little thought, and to add on to them a strict ban on photographing tattoos fighters group Buda as they fall -What in the frame.

We swore that no-no and even - not God Well my.

In this introductory briefing was is rounded and we disorderly crowd proceeded to the landfill. On the way to the tarmac stumbled upon eared antennas BMD-1KSH. Honestly it did not take pictures, the more that we immediately intimidate bloody gebnёy and counterintelligence. Lazily pulling his cigarette machine beside mehvoda commander crank-ki (I wonder which one of them was bloody gebnёy, and who - counterintelligence?) On our appearance did not react in any way. Just dososali cigarettes, started his devil-cart and fled in an unknown direction. Meanwhile, we have got into the shady depths of the forest-arachnoid, and marveling at the abundance nobody spizhzhenyh mushrooms, marched himself walked ...

... While the instructor (agree that from now on I'm going to call it that way, or for short - just IM) said: "Stop! We're here! "Then the neighboring bushes parted. And of them born white busily crawling green ghosts. :)

I. waited until the entire population of the bushes left his Mansion. Explained that it sobstno and there vyshepomyanutaya reconnaissance. Guys tumble the third day and has little of - so tired. That three contractors from the group have already been removed from the race - heart failed. That because scouts are prepared for combat not exit, but to compete - go light. Translated into Russian, it means one barrel + suhpay + 25kg behind. But without the "Holodnyak" korotkostvola, emergency power supply to the radio, "Flies", "Bumblebee" and designated for each fighter in combat schedule AS "Val". That they lay down today after a two-day gymnastics in the morning. That at 03:30 they raised leg and made the morning of 30 km. That they have to go on another 6 km. in the woods, but only for us, skinny, decided 6 km. cut down to 3. What's ahead - an ambush, rendering first aid wounded, detection and crossing a minefield. That nominally reconnaissance can total up to 16 people (our - 8) and usually includes the commander, his deputy, a pair of radio operators, a pair of suicide, a couple of nurses, a couple of machine gunners and a pair of snipers. Others - just scouts. What reconnaissance have a mixed composition of the contract and conscripts (in our such - 2). That "in case" according to the order of the Commander in Chief sent only contracted and conscripts - only on the basis of voluntary report (which is clear pepper, you can dash and in hindsight, as it was in the war "three eights"). All all clear? Then rustled! ..

And we rustled. Ie we are like a flock of young buffalo began with cameras, cameras and tripods jumping around and around. A reconnaissance immediately sent forward for 300 meters head pair watch, followed by holding the trunks "herringbone" gone "core" of 4 people (including the commander and the radio operator), then - the rear pair watch. Every 250-300 meters stop. Group occupying the perimeter, lies, looks around, listens, sniffs. Then the commander whisper or gestures next landmark. To him put forward a new head doubles Watch (previous to the attention not have time to "blurry" is pulled to the rear, and the former couple moved there in the center). If the commander decides it's time to slow down and take the perimeter, the group is notified about this gesture or conventional Hunting Calls. Moved like a group and slowly, and almost completely silent, but we quickly realized that we should try very hard to keep up with these spetsnaz "moose» ... :)

So Makar through the forest, fallen trees, web, stuffiness and mosquitoes passed the first kilometer, which took less than an hour. Me something in tibia and Camo was it somehow not care, but some companions who came to visit the Spetsnaz naive naked, was clearly not as comfortable ...

As long as we go - pay attention to the variegated snaryagu and obuvki in l / s group.

At the same so-called nearest "Tactical stop" interested in AI, but sobstno why so?

He replies that it is a forced measure. The resultant, of course, lack of attendants. 45th OPSPN, despite the fact that is highly specialized razvedchastyu, funded by the Russian Defense Ministry as an ordinary Airborne Regiment Airborne. Without equivocation. Therefore l / 45th-OPSPN on most often in private zatarivatsya most appropriate footwear, as well as hats, kemelbekami, razgruznikami and other snaryagu ("no position" normal Airborne Regiment), not excluding the night vision devices, tactical lights and bladed weapons (exception - HP and LDCs, required by state). By the way, for the same reason (lack of funding) all weapons in the regiment - exclusively domestic production. Foreign models (which - I. and did not specify) Strelkovka available in piece copies and for informational purposes only.

"Abakan"? .. No, these hitromudroy devices do not suit us. Go with proven "Kalash". ©

All poshurshat further. After a twenty-minute group stops, takes the perimeter, turns the radio and get in touch with the "center» ...

While commanding a radio operator with casters on the air, fotkayu broshennyyu backpacks fighters ...

... And notice, as it is located near a fighter with "Vintorez" pulls out some condom stash. Natural. Unspecified number. Follow the Coca-kolistaya capacity with vodoemulsionkoy generously diluted with water. Some time sniper concentrated under our surprised looks fills intimate rubber products pink liquid from a bottle. Then condom and carefully tied nychutsya. :)

- Eeee ... - has not yet formulated a question, I turn to I. He shrugs and as a matter of course, says: "Ambush".

Well ambush - so an ambush. And we lie directly in it. Together with the soldiers. In short primer. ; D

Continuation, of course, should be. If you're interested, of course ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting