What do we know about men

We present our 15 most diverse facts about the representatives of a strong half of mankind.

1. Most men have a sexual relationship with a 4 - 6 girls until a serious relationship. So their stories about violent bachelor life - no more than a fiction.

2. For more than half the stronger sex beautiful woman's face is more important than perfect shape.

3. One-third of men do not remove the former number of girls, to have someone to call when he wants to pour out the soul or sex.

4. Most of the bachelors to 27 years old live under the wing of the parent.

5. Everyone knows that men are terribly afraid of becoming impotent. In second place, if not strange, fear bald.

6. 96% of men dreaming of a non-smoker girl.

7. A man in the middle eats his whole life 3 kg of lipstick. From women's lips, of course.

8. 80% of men are so afraid to go to doctors that delaying the visits until the last.

9. 30% of men who were present at the birth of their wives, there were problems with an erection that lasted from two months to a few years.

10. Most of the visitors of online stores lingerie - men.

11. The average male's body temperature is higher than in women. If winter in your apartment is cold, it is advisable to sleep in the same bed with a man. Men - like portable heaters, which, however, snoring.

12. If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more components, consider that he is serious.

13. rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. "Get out" and "I do not want to see you again" might sound like a challenge. If you want to get rid man, I say to him: "I love you ... .I want to marry you .... I want to have your children. " Sometimes they leave skid marks.

14. Men forget everything, while women do not forget. That is why when broadcasting sports often show repeats.

15. Most men hate to shop. That is why the Department of men's clothing is usually located on the first floor two inches from the front door.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting