Attraction with headphones

The story of my friend, who was very lazy to write a post about it, but I'll write.
The situation unfolded as follows: my friend and his girlfriend saw in the supermarket fun machine, where, at the request of the owners,
Headphones can be won at the cost of nearly 5,000, any other gadgets, and even Iphon just 25 rubles (as is another attempt to push yourself a new gadget).
And just need time to press the button on hover cue (vertical and horizontal) and get into the hole and push the prize.
Occupation is quite simple. Truth is given all 10s. But due skill as possible.

And, oh, a miracle !!! They succeeded. But it is not so simple. Headphones fell, but failed. (1 first possible cheating). The friend did not give up, and began to call to their Help Desk. But Tech support, probably not as insidious as the owners themselves "infernal machine," and it came after 20 minutes. The prize was awarded to!

Here they are, headphones, hands! Yadeks Market gave them a price of around 5,000 rubles. Is this not a success in just three attempts?

But on closer inspection, there is a certain suspicion. "The silver" design if not mounted properly. The very finish inspires confidence ... But come on! Verify, perhaps they work just the same as all the announced - amazing.

But here the trouble. One "ear" is inserted and the other - no. The ears checked - they are standard =), but the headset - no.

And the very sound, very sound! Well, what is he? But no! My friend thought at first that he broke the player. Almost no sound normal! Crunch, interference. Music is played as if within 30 km. from you. Word of the familiar symptoms of headphones bought for 100 rubles., Right?

Well, in the end, to accurately understand the hype, you should look at the back cover of the packaging box! There he announced the presence on the headset volume control, microphone and even other amenities, but if you look at the previous photo - nothing there! Thus here, ladies and gentlemen, we inflated, dashing players in the machines, putting to outright Chinese fake! Is the only box itself is 500 rubles., But from its receipt - happiness malo.Istochnik:

Tags

See also

New and interesting