Amusement park "Universal Studios Hollywood"

I suggest you to spend unforgettable moments in a fantastic amusement park called «Universal Studios Hollywood».

On the way to the amusement park drew attention not cute, cozy houses, nestling on a high hill overlooking Los Angeles.

The current amusement park was once part of the famous film studios «Universal Pictures». We drive to the parking lot.

Even the park, quite deservedly and justly called the entertainment capital of Los Angeles.

Our walk starts at City Walk - small streets, starting at the entrance to the park. Yes, fun and pleasant promenade traditionally offered to start with an insane amount of a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops. I try to skip this section as soon as possible.

Glass beads since time immemorial is one of the most popular goods, do not forget about it here.

Company store themed souvenirs and other merchandise from the movie company itself. Defiantly turn up their noses, and with a contemptuous pass on mine.

Logo old Hollywood film studios and the largest US film companies - Universal Studios. Tiny water spray creates a fog effect, which rotates the globe inscribed with the name of the company.

Graceful pacing along the famous red carpet for a few minutes, you can feel like a real Hollywood star. By the way, this is a very popular place to take pictures virtually all visitors to the park, I was lucky to catch a rare, almost deserted minute.

Ticket office at the entrance to the park. I must say that tickets are very expensive, but for participating in any attraction in the park is no longer necessary to pay more, all included in the price of admission.

Shorty growth of up to 48 inches promised discounts.

At the entrance, through the haze of water, visitors are greeted by a sculpture depicting a fragment of the shooting process. "Silence in the court! Sound, camera, action! »

I wonder what it is trying to portray the worker from the film and shooting firecrackers. Framing a picture?

The pretty lady in charge of sound equipment.

For lovers of thrills, prepared by one of the most heartbreaking attractions - "House of Horrors." Let's look inside the previously tightly clenched all the physiological opening in order not to scream with fear and ascended sticky chills or something worse do not publicly.

Aircraft bags would be very helpful. I want a little warn particularly susceptible to visit and recommend to not use food for species sometimes very realistic. Moreover, you are bound to undergo a sudden attack of the walking dead, mummies, monsters and other assorted vermin. An injection of adrenaline and stuck to clothes back guaranteed.

Mummy from the same movie.

Beetlejuice

Nightmares of Frankenstein.

Very popular character

Do not eat me, uncle-and-aah ...

The famous car "Blues Brothers" comedy of kinomyuzikla. The motto of the police wing calls for "To Serve and Protect».

And what a charismatic cop! In my lowly opinion, the actors for the productions chosen very well. It looks amazing!

If you choose the right point of the shooting, you can successfully transform into the New York Road worker.

Attraction "Shrek 4D», where in addition to the already familiar to us 3D, simulated using stereoscopic glasses, an additional sense of reality is achieved by movement of the chair, vibration, wind and spray. Hail, green head!

Shrek And he looks very natural, I want to pat his head pupyrchatuyu.

Children ride

«Jaws»

Family virtual roller coaster ride with fun and funny Simpsons.

The park is located on several levels, and visitors between the two move on escalators with a transparent roof, did not hinder visibility.

Photos from the astronauts of Apollo 13 expedition.

Here they are, the heroes of the film adaptation of gollivudovskoy dramatic conquest of the Moon on manned spacecraft within the next mission "Apollo" at number 13. From left to right actors Kevin Bacon, Tom Hanks and Bill Paxton.

Lander

Film studios studio

In "Jurassic Park" realistically recreated real impassable jungle, which fill the cries of various birds and animals that distant period, and the greenery of the jungle roam vast seemingly living dinosaur.

A variation on the notorious "Chorny ruler»

At the request of possible light domination.

Travel Joong unexpectedly sharp ends with a breathtaking descent and invigorating water sprays.

Opened nadavno attraction "Tranformery", perhaps the most interesting, exciting and technologically advanced of all represented in the park. You become a direct participant mastabnoy space battle Decepticons and Autobots, with extremely realistic simulation and 3D scenes, and thanks to the special effects you can pouchastovat in moving action. According to one of the most popular American publications, the cost of works to create an attraction than $ 40 million.

By the way, the responsibilities of the park Universal creative consultant Steven Spielberg takes himself. And with the assistance were established attractions such as "Tranformery," "Jaws," "Jurassic Park" and "War of the Worlds».

When you enter the atmosphere of the military base

Cozy family cafe

Hamburger patties fried in front of visitors

I can not help feeling that this pair I have certainly seen somewhere, maybe even knew personally. Or they resemble any familiar images, I can not get rid of this intrusive thoughts.

The brightest representative of the fauna of the Pacific, the beloved SpongeBob himself.

The attraction to the story theatrical performances based on the "Water World", seasoned spectacular stunts, explosions of fireworks, shooting and fire show final.

A wall with vintage advertising signs.

Revived Egyptian mummy wanders among the milling tourists.

Tourist group from China took the tourist attraction in a tight circle. In the next part of our tour, we will be on-site filming this movie, we see the real scenery and stage productions. See you very soon!

Source: anynoff.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting