European Disneyland

Author: The world's only 5 Disneyland: two in the United States (in the states of Florida and California), one in Tokyo, one in Hong Kong and the last in the suburbs of Paris.
Actually, I suspect that we visited Paris only because of the fact that my friends wanted to go to Disneyland, but it does not matter.
Actually in Monday early in the morning we left, which is surprising in time we have not even got stuck in traffic.
And of course as soon as we got out of the car and went to the amusement park, according to the law of meanness weather dramatically deteriorated and the rain.
When they reached the entrance, we were surprised to find a rather large place, where we spent another half hour, at that time we did not know that this place was the smallest in which we will defend to this day.

1. The weather was nasty, enterprising French right at the cashier all offered for a couple of euros to buy a raincoat.

2. As you can see, in this weather, the view opens rather dull.

3. The park is divided into several parts, it is now like Adventureland (Adventureland).

5. Attraction Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril (Indiana Jones and the Temple of danger), in my opinion there was even a loop. He had to stand in well for a long time, but in principle it was fun.

7. Frontierland (neighboring countries), nature took pity on us and even the sun appeared.

11. On the territory of just some unimaginable number of souvenir shops.

12. The main symbol of Disneyland - Sleeping Beauty Castle. As you can see cleared up completely :)

13. At one moment there was a cheerful music started minibezumie parade of characters on the main street, as it turned out, he held every two or three hours. The special flavor of the event give the songs in French.

14. Advertising rental cars?

15. Then came Epic Fail. We decided to ride on local railways around the park. I do not advise anyone to be in a confined space with a bunch of Italian children, the worst thing that stops every half hour.

16. Fantasyland (Fantasyland), but we were not there, this part of the park is designed for children.

17. At the first stop we sovereigns dazed from children jumped out and it turned out that we were again in the neighboring countries, it was decided to go «Big Thunder Mountain»

18. The lines are usually boring, because pictures of the entourage.

20. Actually slide, Local somehow very fond of wild screaming and waving his arms wildly.

22. Turn on the steamer was not real big, so we just took pictures, ride it did not.

23. Haunted House, the feelings of all, here was the biggest, almost an hour standing. But inside fun, ceilings falling, skeletons and other paraphernalia.

25. That this thing like, three-dimensional hologram of the head, fun singing, and that's how it was done, I did not understand.

26. Next, we went for lunch and split, girls went to be bought souvenirs, and I went with a friend on «Space Mountain Mission 2" - totally crazy ride, he is the most popular in the Disneyland Paris. It was the first attraction on which we ride, and he also was the last. The point is simple, you put in a truck, put the truck at an angle of 32 degrees and catapult into space with an acceleration of about 14 meters per second, all this is happening with mad sound and smoke special effects. At the time people start to overload ispytyaet 1.5G for a couple of seconds, then in the dark with occasional outbreaks have chats back and forth at high speed on all possible directions, we found out pretty quickly that the coolest places to hang out on the past, but in the first frightening all, but to get there and problematic. This is how the building looks like an attraction, in fact at the mouth of the gun is the starting line, the end of which you will go down dramatically.

Sum total, in principle, is excellent, but the huge crowds and long queue a little spoil all the buzz, and summed up the weather. Generally deal with queues, should the system Fast Pass, you take a ticket and they tell you the time window in which you come and you can jump the queue, but in practice, at the right time, you meet the same crowd bezocherednikov and we must also stand for another half hour, pleases, is that it moves twice as fast as the primary. The park is definitely worth a visit, but it is better to select a couple of days, hours and hard to go everywhere throughout the ride. We sensations were at best a third of attractions. Also on the territory of a Walt Disney Studios Park (2002) and the funfair Disney Village, but we have to visit them is simply not enough time.

Source: photo-discovery.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting