Machine for feeding dogs

Consultant IT-technology (IT- Information Technology: programming, data processing) Nat Morris also loved his dog Toby. However, due to strong employment does not always had the opportunity in time to feed Toby. Hungry dog ​​finally has advised 30-year-old technician for the invention of the machine, which would feed the dog on a signal from the outside especially for such cases.

The machine consists of a container with food, equipped with automatic dispenser, which is triggered by a signal received from the Internet through an account in Twitter. The signal consists of the wordsFeedToby, which Nat wrote on Twitter when he wants to feed Toby. As you can see, everything is very simple. Feed through the dispenser in small portions pours directly into the bowl on the floor and Toby fed and happy.

-First Toby could not understand what was happening, -rasskazyvaet Nat Morris - but he's a smart dog and quickly grasped what was happening. Now he regularly sits near a bowl, wagging its tail and waiting when work dispenser.

Inspired by the success of the design, Nat did not stop there, and attached to the device and even a video camera to see if Toby got what he wanted, and it may be necessary to add a little more.

Now ingenious inventor thinks hard to patent his device, and along over how to solve the problem of feeding Toby other Twitter users. After all, having heard about the invention Nat, many began to write in twitter feedFeedToby and accordingly began to pour into a bowl Toby more often. While Nat limited time of the device, putting it only from 9 am to 10 pm.

- I have an idea to add a scale that would be measured by the weight sitting on the floor Toby and thus evaluated whether it is now or wait to feed it. I do not want my Toby Tubby turned into (pun - «Tubby» translated as "barrel", "fat»).

Tags

See also

New and interesting