The artist paints the eyes

27-year-old Leandro Granato able to splash out on the canvas to 0, 85 liters of water-soluble dyes because of the unusual connection between his nose and eyes. To create another masterpiece in the Argentine artist takes from 10 minutes to several months, and the price of his works start with two thousand dollars.

On his unusual ability Granato learned as a child and now he uses it to create unique works of art.

"Since childhood, I knew that between my eye and the nose there is a special bond. Growing up, I began to realize that the air and the liquid was in my nose, can go out of my eyes. Now I am the inventor of a new style of painting in the art world, "- he said.

According to the artist and innovator, when he decided that he was ready to dedicate his life to painting, his family and most friends and acquaintances considered him crazy. However, after the world recognized the great art of the artist and his unique style, they realized how wrong.

Two years Granato spent on training and development of a special paint that does not damage the eye. Argentine believes that is the only person in the world, the ability to draw so.

Tags

See also

New and interesting