Records of the Sochi Olympics 2014 or reverse side of the Olympic Games.
1. The cost of the Olympics today make up more than 50 billion. US dollars. This is approximately equal to the average annual income of the companies: Google, Intel and Coca-Cola. So worth Gazprom Neft.
2. The total scale theft according to independent experts is around 25-30 billion. US dollars.
3. Tickets for the event will be from five hundred rubles kolebatsya to fifty thousand.
4. Torch Olympic Torch Relay first visited in space. This was the starting point of the movement of the relay
5. The Olympic Torch Relay has become the longest and the longest in the history of this competition. On October 7, 2013 (Moscow), the Olympic torch traveled more than 40,000 miles, visited all the capitals of republics, regions and districts, the total number of which is 83 units. The total number of torchbearers was about fourteen thousand people.
6. The Russian singer Alina Artz, performed the song "Olympic dance", dedicated to the Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014 to more than 50 cities in the route of the Olympic flame for 3 months, becoming the only singer in the world, who participated in so many concerts in such a small period of time.
7. During the 17 days of competition in seven Olympic sports will be played a record 98 sets of medals (1254 medals). Games will come to the 6000 Olympic athletes and team members from about 85 countries. Sports program "Sochi 2014" set an Olympic record as the total number of types of competitions, and the number of new species included in the program.
8. With an average temperature 8.3 ° C in the coastal areas, Sochi will become the warmest city ever to host the Olympic Winter Games.
9. Approximately 3 billion. TV viewers worldwide will watch the Games in Sochi.
10. Medals, produced by domestic manufacturers Adamas, are the largest in the history of the Olympic Games. They reach a diameter of 10 cm and a thickness of - 1 cm. For the third place athletes will receive a bronze medal (460 g), for the second -serebryanuyu (525 g), and the absolute winners will be awarded with a gold-plated silver (531 g). The production of awards took 3 kg of gold, silver and 2 tons 700 kg bronze. Estimated mass media, the gold medal is worth about 6000 dollars. For comparison, the gold medal of the Winter Olympics 2010 in Vancouver cost only $ 500.
11. Russian athletes who won gold medals at the Olympic Games in Sochi will receive 4 million rubles. Athletes who came in second place on the podium will receive 2, 5 million rubles, the third - 1, 7 million rubles.