Orphans in business class to the Olympics

Under the noses of millions of viewers during the live broadcast of the Olympics on Channel someone cranked cynical and very expensive PR campaign. In business class were supposed to fly orphans.

Knowing the peculiarities of the Russian bureaucracy, Putin recommended to the governors not to attend the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi. In our country, historically, that even an implicit allusion people react sensitively superiors.

But among regional heads were found and daredevils for whom even the Pu is not a decree. We are talking about the governor of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug Natalia Komarova.

This lovely and very intelligent woman flew over the budget through the ceremony. I flew not one, but in a very pleasant company. Compassionate Ugra governor headed a delegation consisting of teachers of sports schools, orphans and the disabled in the amount of 49 people. Children put in business class, but what got in the accompanying savings. That is all for the sake of his native region, for the sake of the children. And let the governor of the risks to listen to his address formidable "ah-ah-ah." Orphans for her above all else.

Continued under the cut ...

Here is the official version, but it's just a beautiful showcase. Reality, as usual, cynical and unsightly. Let's start with the fact that passengers were more than a hundred people, or twice the amount claimed. Try to understand who joined the Ugra delegation in Sochi. Let's see what this poor orphan:

Tomilin Alexander Leonidovich - the deputy of the Duma of the Khanty-Mansiysk district of the fifth convocation.

Klets Maxim V. - Head of Nizhnevartovsk.

Red'kin Evgeny Leonidovich - the famous biathlete and concurrently director of the Department of Physical Culture and Sports KhMAO. In a large accident on board were even people with the same last name. Sochi always approached by a nice family vacation.

Usmanov Gilmanovich Vladislav - Head of Administration of the Khanty-Mansiysk district.

Safonov Alexander - head of the Defense Uraj.

Razuvaeva Svetlana Fedorovna - chairman of the permanent parliamentary commission on social policy KhMAO.

Stanislavski Repin - Chairman of the Youth Parliament in the Duma of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Yugra.

Polukeev Sergei Mikhailovich - Deputy Governor of the Khanty-Ugra. No, this is not a decent man walked on the Olympic Games at public expense. Just over a large accident on board turned out to be a passenger named Polukeev Sergey. Amazing coincidence. Or maybe my son to go on vacation?

And many others (the list of passengers can be downloaded at the end of the post). Here they are, the main orphan Ugra. Nobody jarred the moral side of the issue? The President will not let me in Sochi - so I, as a human shield to hide behind orphans, so they somehow always welcome. And all this can apply sauce care and even to some extent samozaklaniya governor. Such cynicism is already borders on downright biblical sins. Potentially a great PR campaign, that's just summed pettiness. How are classics Ilf and Petrov? Looking at these well-fed bureaucratic entity, I am reminded of an episode of "12 chairs».

"We lived in a house on the old women's rights and stole everything in the house that did not have time to steal Alchen».

I'm not talking about that among children who Khanty-Mansiysk The Official was used as a coveted pass to the VIP area of ​​the Olympic Games, at least two turned out not orphans, and the offspring of officials: as noted above, the son of Deputy Governor Polukeev. And the director of the Department of Physical Culture and Sports Eugene KhMAO Red'kin grabbed his daughter Elizabeth. "Do not worry, children, orphans get off. Only retract the cheek, Sergei. " Just oil painting.

Next. The delegation flew on Boeing 737-500 aircraft of "UTair". If further explore a complete set of the cabin, we were surprised to learn that the business class on this ship ... represented only 8 seats. It turns out, not all the children flew in business class as proudly announced Komarov?

According tickets, three of the "orphans" so called:

-Solohin Valentin Fedorovich - an honorary citizen of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District, member of the Public Chamber KhMAO.

-Sergienko Olga - cportsmen instructor in the budget institutions of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra "Center of Disabled Sports».

-Vasilev Vladlen S. - BU student ACT Khanty-Ugra "NPK».

And she, too, was sitting in the Governor business chair at No. 1B, though swears that gave way. Lies on lies, what can I say. Business Class in the "Boeing" still consists of 4 seats. But for PR because you can not go into detail, the main thing - it is produced by the effect.

If so of garlic, Natalia Komarova has high hopes for the early elections in 2014. Think yourself to a professional politician is no reason to risk just for the sake of smiles on the faces of the orphans. But for the sake of elections can be and try. After all, to speculate on the children's misery - a nasty, but unfortunately, damn effective political technology. The technology, which can be broadcast through the most powerful to date information channel - the Olympics. And the team is already there Komarova special spin doctors who have started to conduct its "Olympic" campaign.

A trip to the disabled children is financed from the budget Khanty-Ugra and stands 4, 9 million rubles. I wonder whether some of this went round sum for a fee ORT channel Cyril Nabutov? That is, imagine, is the opening of the Olympics, the Russian team solemnly held at the stadium "Fischt." Spectators are filled with the best thoughts. Suddenly commentator invades your mind with uncomplicated very strange monologue. The format of "oh, by the way," he casually told us what Komarov done. "Today, from Khanty-Mansiysk arrived Governor Natalya Komarova, seven athletes who will represent the district at the Olympics. Business class on an airplane they gave the children from the orphanage. So they decided to show the Siberian orphans Olympics! ».

I wonder how much now a sickly product placement on the main channel of the country, and in the most prime time, at the height of the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Five million, I think, will not get off. PR series of "Absolute Power" and "The Black Mirror" nervously smokes in the corner. So arrogant, effective and truly dirty PR actions in Russia's recent history still has not cranked.

To summarize: Ms. Komarova disobeyed Putin used the orphans and disabled children as a fashion tool (not forgetting his cronies of officials, of course), and the Olympic Games as a media platform for his own fucking positioning. Well, if all this shit surfaced, the upcoming elections in the Khanty for it will be quite difficult. Yugortsy without reflectors and distribute, for What a fucked up.

I can see how Komarova in response to the silent amazement authorities said quietly, "This is an orphan," and kisses the head of administration of the Khanty-Mansiysk district in temechko.

Source.

PS: A complete list of "orphan" Komarova can be found here (well-wishers sent):
files.mail.ru/6B4209EB8B064E35BEA4F3C2AA1A5932

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting