Jean Paul Gaultier with linen for La Perla

Jean-Paul Gaultier has created a collection of underwear for the luxury Italian brand La Perla. The line of underwear made in the retro style. In the sale it will arrive in November. Panties and bra will be sold at a price of € 500, and the more complex garments - twice as expensive. "I met Jean Paul Gaultier a few months ago, and we immediately found a common language, - said the head of the house of cooperation La Perla Alain Prost. - We have similar views on beauty, style, sense of taste and quality. So we decided together to embark on this adventurous venture to combine our skills. " The line will be represented by 27 different models, each of which is substantially crosslinked by hand. Major hits collection - a copy of the famous Madonna cone bra, which the designer created for pop queen in 1990, as well as slimming waist lace corset. to the corset designer feeds a special passion. "Lingerie is a central part of my creative heritage - says Gauthier. - It has been 30 years since I created the first corset. Our collaboration with La Perla was inevitable, because this brand - the pearl of underwear. " The limited edition of two models of the collection will be presented on July 7 show in Paris.

Tags

See also

New and interesting