Rukozhopie

From the author:
I burned energy saving lamp. In principle, the business somehow at $ 100, but I wanted to try to fix it. But since I really do not solder held earlier in his hands, then looking at a couple of tutorials on soldering and repairing lamps, got down to business.

When opening the lamp failure is already evident - swollen capacitor.

I plucked the clippers Conder, and went to the store for the same electronics. Buy a couple of stuff on the safe side. They cost me 12 rubles.

It's time to solder. I pulled the Soviet solder, and became his warm up.

Swollen legs Conder vypayat successfully.

And at this point I ran into a problem - I do not really know the polarity markings on the board. Climbed google. Found the right info, symbols, and hassle-free soldered capacitor in place.

It looks like my first soldering on the other hand.

Bites clippers extra long legs Conder.

And here I thought it would be the easiest part of the job - to fasten the wire filaments on pins. I never in my life so wrong. The first 2 I screwed like rules.

But the other two I could not give. Meshal svezhevpayany Conder, and room to move was not enough. Dokrutili that broke off both wires

I crawled back to google, Cho do if damaged contacts filament. Said short-circuit the contacts on the board, which I did. I do not know whether I even arrived.

As it turned out, assemble the lamp housing was even more difficult. Latches stubbornly refused to snap into place. By the time my rukozhopy repair lasted for 4 th hour, and I was sick of it a lot. Besides permanently bolted delays jumped from contacts.
But Vykusi piece of plastic, I was finally able to assemble this lamp.

Check the work.

Oblomcheg. The lamp something snapped and the smell of burning. Again, open the case, I found a burned resistor.

Well, repair failed, better luck next time. It was easier to buy a new lamp. But anyway, I was wondering. Probably will continue its endeavors in the future. A burnt fee, I probably soldered on radioactive elements. It's all =)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting