As I did in the garden bathhouse ...





I'll start with the fact that his bath he has never been. And so you want after a hard day to go to the bathhouse, then sit down on a bench, turning the skewer to make a sip of cold beer ... (well, you got me poimayu). Tired of running around for relatives, friends and acquaintances asking for a wash, so it was decided to Skidan his bathhouse. The building itself, I really can not see, but the eyes are afraid - the hands too. Chief of the tips I test. Do everything alone, just cant crowd threw off the pipe and placed with the father, so the building was for a long time. And just so happened that I was still having most of the work had to do everything on weekends and short holiday ... Immediately apologize for the quality of photos, shot in the plane. Will be 65 photos.

1 Photo
I did the layout and began to dig. But a little bit wrong, and then fix it.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...



2 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

3 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

4 Photos
Once I did everything in the first, then nakosyachil formwork, then he corrected himself, too.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

5 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

6 Photos
Filled columns for the foundation

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

7 Photo
Father in law said I did not correct the formwork, it should be corrected

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

8 Photos
Filled solution and went to drink beer!

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

9 Photos
Ready foundation

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

10 Photos
Thank you friends, helped to put timber. The quality of the beam more! Hands to pootryvat this mountain carpenters.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

11 Photos
Skidan and left until spring. In this form it wintered.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

The following year was needed instrumentals. Since require any storage shovels and other garden utensils, it was decided to start with the construction thereof.
12 Photos
As always, it all starts with the marking. Figured where the 1, 5 to 1, 5 meters.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

13 Photos
Columns set the level and concreting.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

14 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

15 Photos
Test helps to weld the frame.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

16 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

17 Photos
Roof instrumentals

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

18 Photos
As without tank!

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

19 Photos
CounterSign pins

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

20 Photos
Under the veranda future concreted pipe, they will poles.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

21 Photos
Clapboard.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

22 Photos
Sleep screenings floor

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

23 Photos
Set up vodichku

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

24 Photos
It will go to the site

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

25 Photos
Under seat storage shovels

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

26 Photos
Well, as without shelves! Everything is ready, you can continue to build a bathhouse!

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

27 Photos
To get out of the bath, you must first go in there! So we cut out the doorway. I sewed on the rough ceiling.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

28 Photos
Logs, rafters.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

29 Photos
Crate

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

30 Photos
I close the roof. In one, it is difficult to do kapets! More and the wind was such that the upside valilo! And about the fact that with a sheet of galvanized climb on the roof, it is generally something from the category of gymnastics! But everything turned out.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

31 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

32 Photos
Drain cap

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

33 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

34 Photos
Sutured gable clapboard

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

35 Photos
It has something looming!

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

36 Photos
It's time to close the gap between the foundation and beams

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

37 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

38 Photos
Tie, all by hand and by eye, any level! A foundation for the oven made by level.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

39 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

40 Photos
Govnoyama! Only mastered meter depth, then comes very hard rock. But experience shows that this is more than enough!

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

41 Photos
It came up to the door.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

42 Photos
I put together a porch of the under construction waste

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

43 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

44 Photos
Pane on the level directly perpendicular! )))

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

45 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

46 Photos
Street View

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

47 Photos
It's time to sheathe, deduce the level

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

48 Photos
He started lining sink. I make a temporary shower and then after work do not rinse. And around a pile of sawdust! In the heat of all sticks, very unpleasant achucheniya)))

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

49 Photos
Cut out the handle, also from garbage

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

50 Photos
Ready pane

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

51 Photos
She

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

52 Photos
Finally brought the oven! Stainless steel 4mm.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

53 Photos
While I was engaged in their own affairs, mother and sister zaolifili door and gables.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

54 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

55 Photos
It's time to spread the partition

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

56 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

57 Photos
The partition is ready, fit the oven.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

58 Photos

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

59 Photos
Furnace in place. I did collapsible design. Because stealing in our gardens for winter'll take pechushku ...

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

60 Photos
Interesting engineering solution. The idea of ​​the test.

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

61 Photos
Installed door

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

62 Photos
Fire in a wooden bath, the most important thing!

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

63 Photos
For the first time decided well to heat, for one to understand what is missing! It turned out just enough, very good! Barely released. The heat was tough! Canopy drank himself, because curved floor, difficult to put one level! But I did it. Probably many remember once about what I said about the antibacterial protection, but it is there. Just I did not pay too much attention to this, because it's obvious that the treatment is necessary in any case!

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

64 Photos
Light - come!

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

65 Photos
Waiting room in a bit this year did not complete, so the next bit add, for one and a veranda! Thank you all, you can kick ...

As I did in the garden bathhouse ...

Source: ">