Adoptee

31 photos will be.
When she was a student I had a chance to live in a hostel. My neighbor was a girl with two cats that I was very pleased.
1. Cat times.

Cat 2.

3. There are even instances.

After some time to finish my studies and went to a neighbor, and one cat left me, as it turned out. But I'm not upset, on the contrary.  The cat was grim, but when talking to her headphones - purr with joy that it attended to.

Name of the old mistress got her no less grim - Tiger, but I it became just Kosh. I must say that the owner is the absurd death then died in a bus in Cambodia, but it's a very sad story, and here is not about that.
So we lived until the administration of the hostel did not expel cats. Had to defend the beast to fight, promising that out pick it up for good.
The cat lived and went surly, but this time I had a husband. She loved it, of course, as I am.

And then we looked at the cat and decided that she needed a friend. And why not two friends? Students seem to differ in the ability to think deeply and open-minded. Nevertheless, we decided to look at the network distributes kittens. And not just some, but the color of our murkayuschey spitfire. Got the winter and went from St. Petersburg to Peterhof. Tatiana, was the name of a pretty woman, gave us Mokhnachev, held on overexposure whole brood of cats of different sexes and ages, and their two had. At that time, she healed and found the house a huge number of animals, now, perhaps even more. Great respect for Tatiana Kim from New Peterhof and proud that my kittens we got out of her hands.

Second kitten on color, as it turned out, had already taken away, and we were offered a small piyavochku, move in the manner of a comet.

Piyavochka later was named nyashki and silly little wide-eyed - Bun.

Cat as a normal animal, did not want to be friends with anyone, and long and angrily yelled at us and at least long hissed at kids. But we were determined. And it turned out that was Nyashka early weaning and loves to suck all - Plyushkin ear, his ponytail, Koshkin wool.
9. Nyashka smokchet buns. She had already resigned.

And lo and behold! A cat woke mother, and she had a milk! The children were happy, and then they have quickly agreed.

The bun was a wild and raised, obviously, in a wolf pack, where no shared sausage sandwich. During cooking Butera husband or I get easily podzhopnik from Bun with an indignant "Peak" (meow she never came out), and then she gets her sausage legal tax and are carried into the cubicle, where he took growl. Spectacle even then, when such a charm Lvischem imagines himself and fights for sausage. Then she realized that her sausage but her useless. Bun finds happiness and ecstasy, located in hard to reach places, such as a pot or a table.
11 In a pot she organized chaos and cozy Vila nest.

12. On the table are also direct his order and wrote letters to various people.

Bun with nyashki also found a common language. In this case it turned out to be the language nyashki. He, like Plyushkin licked buns.

14. Embrace.

Was winter, and cat shows children the world from the window of the hostel.

Generally lived quite harmoniously and even grazed on the same pasture.

19. Nyashka different ability to sleep anywhere.

20. And in a variety of poses.

Winter is very nice to sleep a great bunch.

Nyash sometimes impudent and sits on the head.

24. And still there.

25. Although it is not only this. Here's a design.

26. I somehow killed this pose.

The five of us from the hostel safely moved, and looking at the suffering of our virgins in heat, we decided to sterilize them, good, kittens no longer planned. First went Nyashka. Was severely cold for almost a day, I did not take her hands and warmed warm bottle. The doctors said that this is normal. Then my joy pulled myself together and started to eat itself. When it is time to remove the stitches, we arrived and found the doctor drunk. I gave out tear. And the house on the ironing board with the help of belts and knee holding a patient I was able to remove the stitches two fast movements (and then turned on itself). Nyash start gaining weight, acquire solidity and borzost.

28. In the screen no longer climbs.

Then we went to Cat with buns, with them was easier.
I must say, buns in childhood did not learn how to properly wash. Normal cat knows the technique of washing - sticks out his tongue slobbering paw paw vozish head. The second stage of the event Plyushkin silly head escapes periodically, and she enthusiastically waving tongue and rubs his head with his paw. Therefore, the cat saw this mess, often washes bun itself, although cow grew from a large surface area cleaning. The two of them it did not bother.
29. "My me completely."

30. Children are always children.

31. slapped leg hurt.

32. Just yolk.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting