Take in rukozhopy. the story of the closet

Hello everyone, I'm almost 32 and I rukozhop. Home rukozhopiya goes back far into his school years in the classroom work, so it is not a result of traumatic brain injury or other reasons, it just happened. I have the available living space in which he lived are not grieved until did not happen in the house of the woman. as you know women love comfort and nepriemlyut nekomfort and real kids everywhere zavsegda nishtyak therefore even thought there was to be moved for repairs bathrooms. sort of like I'm a little out there and, if necessary, and in fact the most important thing is the functionality and not blestyashki. Well, everything else is saving up for a boat to take a single circumnavigation. but the woman had the upper hand, apparently introducing me into a state of hypnosis, and I stumbled into the store to buy personal belongings. In any case, a woman will come and go and repair forever. The total cost of materials - about 40 thousand rubles for the bath and toilet, although originally planned to take the best tile 20. deshmansky from the range, that is, without bells and whistles, the adhesive is also the cheapest of the 180 pe bag - 30 bags of 25 kg, but have a lot of bags to pour and level the tie walls, builders are also still rukozhopy, but look who else rukozhopee.
18 ph

It was quite a fine.

2. hood and lighting

3. I must say that the layout is such that the front door directly opposite the door to the toilet. not very well especially when there is no repair

4. Peel box.

5. gipsachem sutured. It seems that the lines are parallel. but it is not)

6. After a week and a half brought glue. Something they were not grown together with the delivery and they have very let down by maturity. Besides fighting spirit quietly disappears. By the way it is very difficult to live without the pot, who do not Ssali in the sink is not a man! pour screed 5 centimeters, a very big difference to the corridor.

7. The floor tile. The screed is not quite dry and tiles such as the sprawling gradually.

8. like this

9. Begin to spread the wall. Stacked half understand that the walls really damn curves. They curves in all directions, plus a tile floor is malenechko downhill. Especially dumb it looked from the front door where neparalelnost was particularly noticeable.

10. I had to break off and laid again. on the bottom row of tiles 5 cm glue smeared while at the top of 1cm.

13. clobbered the wall and hang the new boiler

14. The ceiling decided to make of the plastic panels. it's easier than trying to align it there, or buy a stretch, never before with panels as well as with tile business had.

16. Here rukozhopie especially nayaglyadno. the word pictures convey krivoty can not but it's true. So I sent the light from the spotlights directly on to a pot of blindly looking and had no desire to look upward.

17. In the corridor warehouse.

18. This predostoit.

Somewhere lost two pictures. Thank you for your attention, you can kick)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting