1. Parallel lines intersect in space.
2. Feng Shui originally - the art of decorating graves.
3. If you sneeze all body functions stop ... even the heart.
4. Duck quacking does not echo.
5. The largest number of push-ups at a time - 46001
6. The snake can sleep for 3 years
7. The length of hair on the head to grow by an average person in their lifetime - 725 kilometers.
8. Gold - it's so rare metal that one hour in the world is more iron than in the history of the gold found.
9. Heart white whale the size of a Volkswagen Beetle.
10. 100 million sex acts occurs daily around the world. Of these, only 910,000 end fertilization.
11. Liztomaniya - the need to listen to music all the time
12. Izifalofobiya - fear of an erection
13. One billion seconds - about 37 years.
14. Language chameleon twice as long as his body
15. Michael Jordan in his second year of college did not take the basketball team because of small stature
16. In Kenya, the cost of bribes account for one-third of a household budget.
17. The runner is able to get ahead of the start of a race car in the first 10 meters.
18. Acne can be derived from a mixture of crushed tablets of any antibiotic aspirin suprastina (one), with the addition of water droplets.
19 Hummingbird - the only bird that can fly backwards.
20. The giant lizard Komodo attack even deer and wild boar.
21. Every fourth American on TV.
22. Half of the men do not wash their hands after using the toilet.
23. If a yellow canary feed the red pepper, the color of its feathers become bright orange.
24. To accurately maintain balance and aerodynamic properties of an eagle feather on a roll from one wing of losing the same pen from the other wing.
25. In the 18th century. soldiers who fought against the armies of Frederick brought cockroaches in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Before that cockroaches were not.
26. In order to crack a nut, it is enough to put it in hot water for 48 hours.
27. Between the plates of the pyramid of Cheops is impossible to stick a blade.
28. In Finland, there is a championship on dragging wives. The winner receives a number of beer, equivalent to the weight of the spouses
29. Eagles mate in flight
30. Drivers kill more deer than hunters