35 brilliant and concise quotes Russian classics

It is not a question of pessimism or optimism, but the fact that ninety-nine out of a hundred have no sense.
If a person does not smoke or drink, necessarily will reflect, I do not bitch if he?

To go with his wife to Paris would be like to go to Tula with his samovar.

There are people who always say only smart and good words, but feel that they are stupid people.

If your wife has changed, then rejoice that it has changed you, not the fatherland.

University develops all abilities, including - nonsense.

They say, in the end the truth will prevail, but it is not true.

Health and normally only mediocre, gregarious people.

To feel the happiness without a break, even in moments of grief and sorrow, you must: a) be able to be satisfied with the present, and b) to enjoy the knowledge that it could have been worse.
When your finger gets a splinter, he rejoices: "Well, that is not in the eye!»

A very good man face such that it is taken for a detective; I think he stole cufflinks.

A wonderful day today. Whether tea to drink, or to hang himself.

All they know and understand everything only fools and charlatans.

The one who is alien to the life of one who is incapable of it, that nothing more is becoming an officer.

One reduces the pain is always different. You will come to the cat's tail, which has a toothache, and it will become easier.

You can not put a loaded rifle on the stage if no one has in mind to shoot out of it.

Hundreds of miles of desolate, monotonous, burnt steppe can not induce such deep depression as one man when he sits, and says it is not known when he will leave.

If you want you to have a little time - do not do anything.

It is necessary to squeeze out a drop of a slave.

No one wants to love us in the common man.

If against some disease is invited to a lot of money, it means that the disease is incurable.

You should not stop people from going crazy.

"Cynic" - a Greek word, translated into your language is meaningful: a pig that wants to the whole world knew that she pig.

These clever all so stupid that no one with whom to talk.

If all the people and conspired suddenly became sincere, everything would have gone to the devil.

The talented people in Russia can not be neat.

If your act upset someone, it does not mean that he Duren.

Becoming a writer is very easy. None of the monster, which would not have found himself a pair and do not have the stuff that would not find himself a suitable reader.

You can not demand from the dirt that it was not mud.

"Know thyself" - beautiful and useful advice; The only pity is that the ancients did not guess specify how to use this advice.

Away from the people - it's suicide.

On the ground, there is nothing good that his primary source would not have shit.

... For the post office has long been the reputation of the institution where the scary happen.

In pain I say cry and tears, meanness - indignation at filth - disgust. In my opinion, it is, in fact, is called life.

Life, in fact, a very simple thing and a person needs to work hard to spoil it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting