What distinguishes our native interiors from European

We have interiorism It was a long time ago. We are so used to some things that we are always surprised when we visit someone. What about other countries that I have visited. European visitors are also surprised when they enter our homes.

Editorial "Site" made a small selection of interior details that are unlikely to be found anywhere in a European country, but you can easily recognize the home of our citizen. And it is very warm and heartfelt, because this is how our parents and grandparents lived.

No one especially followed fashion magazines, the situation was usually divided according to their own understanding and looked like others. Many standards came to us simply from the people. It should be noted that even less than a hundred years ago, ordinary people lived very unpretentiously, earthen floors were in huts. There's apartments, furniture, bathroom. It's amazing!

Classic in the interior
  1. Different furniture
    In the apartments, where the old Soviet interior has been preserved, you can observe a rather colorful picture. One chair is like this, another like this, a sofa of the color of one, chairs of the color of another. Not always citizens were able to find the entire headset as a whole, so the classics of the genre of the headset were teams. This is also being practiced now. 140990

2. Carpets
    Carpets were expensive and valuable, and in some places they were seen as an investment. They were displayed on walls, floors and even ceilings. This is a classic that is unique to us. We do not shy away from such style decisions and are sure that it is cool. In Europe, of course, the attitude towards carpets is different.

3. Wallpaper.
    Unfading classics not so much Soviet, but also modern interiors. Actually, wallpaper is cool. These were bizarre sets of a variety of options. One room is like this, another one is like this, the third one is like this. In the old grandma’s house, this wallpaper is still preserved. I feel warm when I see them. Europeans prefer to paint their walls.

4. Closet in the hallway
    And with a mirrored surface. We cannot say that there is nothing like this abroad, but in our latitudes it is a real classic. In a large closet, literally everything is stored, warm outerwear is also there, and we have to use it more often than the same Europeans. Where else would he stand if not in the hallway?

5. Mirror.
    In the hallway. And now you see it in the interior, it's not gone. Are you surprised to ask? And the fact that the mirror is usually located in the hallway, and this is a feature of our apartments. If not the mirror itself, then necessarily the mirror cabinet. But this is when the apartment is more or less modern, in the old it is usually a low cabinet with a large “window”. Yes, we have always valued compactness.

Complete classics bide
In European bathrooms, you can often find such a thing as a bidet. We only use the toilet in our apartments. Honestly, bidet - a pretty convenient thing, but we kind of don't accept this. We're good. And in our bathrooms, windows are rarely provided, although in European ones there are. The advantage is that you can ventilate the room.

Package in package
This can only be found in us, perhaps. Rational thinking is stitched up and down the genome. Need something to wrap, put, throw away? Okay, there's a bag in the kitchen behind the pencil case, and there's more bags in it. Choose any one you like. Do you buy a new one at the supermarket every time? No way! View this post on Instagram

Now #question for real #men, #macho, kidnappers of women's peace: Do you want to be considered for promotion at your job, you want to be surrounded by charming #beauties, so that #success, including #financial? Then you just need a package. This is what distinguishes an alpha male. P.S. I’m going to give everyone a package. Cheap. More packages, more #testosterone! ов️️

Publication from Andrei Malets (@andreimalets) June 27, 2019 at 8:34 PDT

balcony
It seems that only now we are beginning to understand that this area is best used as a place to relax. Especially when the windows reveal a pretty nice landscape. In the past, this is a storage room where you can dump all unnecessary things that are pathetic to throw away. Why in the past?

Curtains
It is so common on our land that we love heavy and dense curtains, necessarily made of some supercool fabrics, so that it was like a castle. If you see such people in someone’s house, know that people live here who pay tribute to the classics. This, of course, there is nothing wrong, just in modern interiors, this is now rare.

Things.
A lot of things on tables, on shelves, in sideboards, soft toys on sofas and even large libraries are attributes of the classical Soviet interior. We now strive for minimalism, and get rid of unnecessary things. All right, us. The Europeans mean it. Honestly, we're good enough.

Be sure to write in the comments that your apartment still remains classic and why you are not going to change anything. And if you're going to, or you're in the process, then tell me what it looks like now. interior And was it difficult to let go of the familiar environment? Wait!

Classic in the interior I still like it because I go back to my childhood. At the time, I didn’t think about whether I had a bidet at home. Be sure to see our next material, if you think about updating your interior, here are recommendations on how to do everything in a modern way. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting