8 ways to take action

1. put the past
If you have in mind there are too many projects, forget about them and start with a clean slate. Go to the next case, only completing the previous one. You should be focused on one thing.

2. List the things
Make a list of all the things that you need to do, whether it's cleaning the house or walk the dog.

3. Assign tasks by priority
Select the most important of what you need to do during the day, week or year. Then select the next most important thing, and so on, until you reach the end of the list.

4. Do not be distracted
Eliminate anything that distracts you from your work that you really need to do. Do not be distracted by books, TV, computer. This will help you to fully concentrate on matters that need to be performed.

5. Take off
Perhaps you feel that this advice is a bit contrary to the other. But if you arrange a holiday, no one would die and the world will not turn over, but then you can go back to work with renewed strength, thereby improving their productivity.

6. Place your order
Place your order on your desk, in your home, in your wardrobe. Any mess in your life is a mess in your head. Removing clutter clears your mind.

7. Stop analyze
Sometimes you analyze too much, and it prevents you from moving on. If you do something wrong, do not blame yourself and do not get hung up, you can always return to this later, but for now go do something else.

8. Motivate yourself
You and your business will be put off if your head will be thinking, "I need to get up, but I can not, I'd rather do it later." Try to find new ways to motivate yourself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting