Uprazhnenie- Yield scene Spirit

This exercise will help you enter into a state where you sort of move away to the side and give effect to the Spirit. This does not mean that you should become passive puppet. This means that you as a person will become an equal partner, a co-creator of your Divine Spirit. Spirit can not act in the material world without you. He can give you the strength, the power, it can suggest and advise - but action will still be you. Spirit can not for you to decide how you act - it needs your free will. But in your best interest to follow the prompts of the Spirit. Because the Spirit always advise the best solution for you in any situation. Spirit is always on your side, do not forget!

Please read carefully the text of this exercise - and then briefly put the book in order to fulfill his.

Sit comfortably, close your eyes. Take a few deep breaths and long slow breaths. Ask your Divine "I" to envelop you in a cocoon of white protective radiant energy. Imagine that you are standing on a huge stage. It is a scene of your life. You play the main role. You see before you a huge auditorium filled to capacity audiences. You stand in the center of the stage in the glare of spotlights, and feel you are directed hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of eyes. Hall so huge that the last rows are lost somewhere on the level of the horizon in a haze. You can not see all the spectators, but feel that they look at you with approval, love and expectation. Their eyes seemed to express support and encourage you, pushing for action.

Mentally say:

"Dear Spirit, you know exactly what I need to do now. I concede to you the scene. Please take the leading role. Guide my actions. Let me under your leadership to feel confident and relaxed. Help me to play this role well, with all the brilliance, which I can do ».

Now imagine that behind you there was a big shining angel. He puts his hands on your shoulders, making you immediately begin to feel the warmth, comfort and security. Are you sure you have nothing to fear. You are determined to play a major role brilliantly on the stage of his life.

Focus on the back of the head and imagine the center of your perception of the world is located there. Mentally shift the perception of the center back and up, beyond his physical body. Imagine now that this center of perception become angel eyes, standing behind your back. Now you perceive both the world and himself in the physical body through the eyes of an angel. You seem to have retreated into the side of his own. You feel like your body is instantly acquired a maximum of freedom. You are no more afraid, and you can all!

Now imagine that situation in your life in which you want to change. Imagine being on an imaginary stage you play this situation best fits their needs. Do not lose the feeling that you are looking at you and runs a huge good angel. Then imagine how the audience is applauding you and shouts of "bravo." On all sides you are flying colors. You bowed enjoying triumph. Near you enjoy your triumph angel who is actually your Divine "I».

Thank him for his help. Try to remember and keep a sense of guidance and protection that have appeared during this exercise.

After this exercise, you can not by itself resolve a problematic situation. Repeat this exercise as often as you want. You can play it different situations in your life, and you can just imagine how you sing, or dance, or read monologues on stage, or just doing their favorite thing, and maybe even normal daily activities under the guidance of your Divine "I". This will give you any incomparable feeling of freedom, confidence, and exercise your creativity, you'll be able to successfully use in their lives.

Dear, whatever you're doing - often grant scene Spirit. You can even choose a day when you will allow the Spirit to act. To do this, waking up in the morning, say to yourself:

"Today, I give the scene Spirit. Today I will look at the world through the eyes of the Spirit. Today I am going to live and act only on the tips of the Spirit. Today, my every action, every move, every word, every look - everything is action, step, word and look Spirit. Today I live a day as the Spirit, traveling the world and acting in human form! »

From this point on your every move on the earth will be the world's greatest adventure. Even the most ordinary events filled with joy, play, energy. You will feel the true happiness of life in the Spirit. And besides, you're much easier to cope with your everyday duties and playfully let even complex problems.

You can do it, dear! Go ahead, go ahead. Spirit is holding you by the hand, the Spirit encourages you and your love is pushing full disclosure in the beautiful game called Life. Remember, in this game you can not lose! Believe, believe, believe in yourself!

With love! Kryon.

Tags

See also

New and interesting