67-year-old Susan Sarandon marriageable

Actress Susan Sarandon has recently played in the film "Cloud Atlas", 23 years met with actor Tim Robbins. The couple broke up in 2009 and soon rumors about Susan and her new partner.

It must be noted that for several years the actress has denied his relationship with the young actor Jonathan Bricklin, but these days she hinted the press that "cooperate" with it's romantic.

"Cooperation", of course, a good word, and describes a very strange love affair between Susan and Jonathan, so expect confirm whether the press is finally cast their relationship official.

67-year-old star of the movie "Thelma and Louise" is rumored to be the beginning of his relationship with 36-year-old Jonathan Bricklin with cooperative play ping-pong. Gradually, the "partnership" has passed and privacy.

Jonathan and I are cooperating in various ways - said Sarandon magazine AARP, - I mean by that much.

Bricklin, 36, and Sarandon, 67, have been business partners for a long time denied their relationship.

The journalist asked:

Including romantically?
And the star answered vaguely:

I think so.
Let me remind you that in 2010, Bricklin - by the way, the owner of the bar with ping-pong in New York - said privately that they have no novel.

She's just an amazing woman, and I was very lucky that I was her business partner, - he told reporters a few years ago. - We have a good relationship. We travel together and play ping-pong. She is very generous, giving me so much of your time. Susan is one of my best friends at the moment. But the romance between us. Although I'm flattered that people think so.

Jonathan Bricklin and Susan Sarandon - friends on cinema and ping-pong.

Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon have been together for 23 years.

Sarandon and Robbins have two children. Akris says that her relationship with Tim cleared after work on a joint film. Note. Author: indeed, collaboration can kill relationships ...

Working on the film made me understand myself, my union and my place in life.
My life is filled with happiness and the best - that's what I was able to change the way that I go on and do not lose yourself.

Everything is fine with the psyche of the actress, who was left alone in 67 years, but what about Jonathan?

Tags

See also

New and interesting