Cyuzan Carandon

Rules of Life

Is the choice is: either you are well-read touchy or passionate SHL * huh? I think there is always a way to combine
"Thelma and Louise" - it's just a beautiful hot summer in which I was allowed to be wild.

SUSAN BE so boring. Now, you would not find Susan, which would be less than 35. Now Jessica's circle. And those who once called Susan, slowly change their names to something like Sigourney. But once at the Toronto Film Festival a woman approached me with a girl and said she named the child after me. He pushes the girl to me, and I wondered what she would say: "Hi, I'm Susan." But then my mother said: "Look, it's Sarandon».

I was in a very strict Catholic school, but has never been a rebel - just asked a lot of questions. In third grade, we were told that true marriage can be only in the Catholic rite. I asked: "What about Joseph and Mary were married, if Jesus was not born yet, and no Catholic Church is not it?" But they told me that the original sin is raging, and put into the corridor. With a sense of humor there is in a very bad case.

In marriage, I do not believe. I believe in love and trust - but I do not believe in marriage. Marriage - a lot of lawyers, but not lovers. I do not like the feeling of the marriage - if they enter into some position and is now subordinate to one another. I just like to wake up with the man whom I have chosen.

We have lived 23 years with Tim (played by Tim Robbins. - Esquire), in Hollywood terms, probably all 50. But there is no secret here - just do not need to look for someone who is better. Because the one who is better, there is always.

HEART - it's just another muscle in your body.

Making love - it's like to fight off a baseball. You should at the same time to relax and concentrate.

REALLY choice is: either you are well-read touchy or passionate slut? I think there is always a way to combine.

It disgusts me the idea that in a relationship between two people one must completely fill the other. You should be able to bring a smile when she's sad; read the newspaper to her when she does not understand what is going on in the world; put her music, which she had not heard; I tell her that she is full of shit, if it is full of shit; to be fair to the dispute; be cool in bed; say "fuck it all to hell, let's go somewhere." But no one should fill in an another person.

I was lucky when powerful hallucinogens became available, I came out of that age to be interested in them.

I've always been very honest in the interview. Now, maybe it would have lied, but it seems too late.

The older I get, the less I think about how I look, and more about what I'm doing.

I still remain the actress just because I do not know how to quit.

PRODUCERS are invited to the role of those men, which want to be like, and those women who want to fuck.

THE PROBLEM IS big breasts that its owner, as a rule, have to choose - big breasts or brains. But my chest, for example, greatly overstated.

Feminism FINALLY came down to the next separation by gender. It's disgusting. I do not want to treat someone better just because a woman in front of me. I did not vote for Condoleezza Rice, and I hated Margaret Thatcher.

The most powerful political party in the United States - 50 percent of those who do not go to the polls.

I betrayed LUDDITKA. The mechanisms break down as soon as I approached them. I just barely learned to write SMS. I google my name. You google? Perfectly. But not me. I prefer to stay in a little comfortable ignorance.

I am proud that my sons EXCELLENT cook. Junior, for example, bake the bread.

HARDLY there is something that interests me more than the family. Children are able to re-perepridumat for you the whole world.

I'm not interested unusual people. I am interested in the common man, who turned out in an unusual situation.

SOUL can not be cured without taking body.

YES, THE HEART - just muscle. But it is arranged like any other muscle: the more frequently are using, the more it becomes.

Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting