The proposal from the screen

25-year-old Maxim Hawks from Kostanay originally made a marriage proposal to his beloved. Kazakhstani people never cease to amaze with their originality.
On the screen of one of the theaters in Kostanai appears before the session video, how a wedding ring is made, it flies around the world and gets on the counter of Kostanay. The protagonist buys it and hurries to a meeting at a movie theater. On the way he finds earthly temptations - sexy girl, friends with beer, but nothing that does not stop the guy. It appears on the screen: "Well, darling, are you ready?". As a result, Maxim is included in the theater, where his lover Irina sitting on his lap and make her an offer. The girl agreed. As told to Maxim, the shooting of the clip took him three days to help him friends. "Once the idea was conceived, I turned to the administration of the cinema center, they reviewed the proposal and they liked the idea. On the day of the event the administration to fully support and assist in the implementation of "my evil plan" for what I want to say thank you so much "- said the Hawks.

--img2--

Source: tengrinews.kz

Tags

See also

New and interesting