Wedding in hospital

This young couple prepared for a wedding just a day to the seriously ill mother of the bride was able to observe it.

Eli and Anthony Femia met while studying at the College Manhattanville in New York and has not parted stoich ...

December 14, 2012, Anthony made a proposal to his girlfriend when they were resting in Mohegan Sun, Connecticut.

They celebrated their engagement with friends and family and going to get married in September 2015.

But one day the mother of Eli, Mary Queen, went to the doctor because her troubled pain in the neck.

"Please pray with us, -today we received terrible news." -napisala Eli on his Facebook page.

It turned out that Mary lung cancer and the disease spread to the brain.

"I know that yesterday already asked this, but I have to ask for it again, we need your prayers. My mom is the strongest, loving and caring woman I know. Please pray about it to be with us as long as possible, and that was a miracle that would put an end to this nightmare. Please think about my family and pray as much as you can as soon ».

Soon, their hopes of recovery Mary broke about the harsh reality, the doctors said that the treatment will not help her. She could live quite a bit ...

When Eli asked the doctor when she get married to her mother just unable to attend on her, she said: & quot; Tomorrow & quot ;.

Therefore Eli, Anthony, their families and hospital staff began to plan the wedding.

"Today is a magical day- I'm going to marry her beloved in the hospital where my mother is. I do not know how to thank our families and hospital staff for helping make it happen ».

For a couple of hours, the pair managed to get a marriage certificate, and neveste- choose a dress.

They were married on January 29.

Eli said that hospital staff Yale New Haven Hospital played an important role in her dreams.

"Thanks to them, my wedding was possible." says the girl.

One of the doctors asked her to help in the selection of dresses.

Several doctors also bought Eli bracelet that gave her before the wedding.

Social worker gave Eli shawl of her grandmother, so she can have "something old" (traditionally a bride to be something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue & quot;

Hospital staff even bought food, flowers and wedding cake.

In the hall gathered doctors and nurses arrived priest.

Stepfather Eli leads her to the altar.

"He loves me like his own daughter," says the girl.

& Quot; We have a wonderful family, and whatever happens, we'll always be together & quot ;.

"The most touching moment was when my mom looked at me and smiled».

16 years ago, Eli lost his father, who died of metastatic lung cancer.

"Maybe that's why for me it was so important to the presence of at least used one parent at my wedding," says Eli.

& Quot; I'm so glad that she was with me at that moment and saw, as I said, "I agree," marrying my best friend & quot;

"On a more perfect wedding, I could not even dream».

Translated specifically for fishki.net

--img26--

Source: izismile.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting