As Sergei killed geographer and police

Vocabulary and spelling retained
< CADmaster

February 4,
"Sitting on the geography, he wants to ask the presentation. The guys from our series were transferred to an extreme, and we stayed at the door. I am an artist and Lyoshka. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. Andrei approaches and opens. Gordeeva's face appears. All begin to rejoice, clap and laugh. Andrei did not have time to say anything, as Seryoga shot him in the face. Andrei made a couple of turns, knocked from the artist to desks and things fell to the floor, whipping blood. Gordeev says, "I have killed the Guardian, sit quietly." Here comes Valentina (former teacher of biology, grandmother), he sent her trunk and said get out of here. She left, and he went to the department. Andrei snoring and gasping for breath. Seryoga says: "And now a question to assess why he is not dead? I killed him & quot ;.

Then he says: "All the two points" and shoot a couple more times in the Kolmogorov. Then he began to tell what exactly happened to him ... He started from his childhood when he was brought up believing in God man, as he read and wrote all sorts of weird stories ... Later began circling helicopter and sat on the football field. Seryoga shot out the window, where a 6 shots. Then the police came into the hall, and he made a couple of shots and there (hit the police) shouting that he had hostages and 15 minutes later he shoot himself, not to be disturbed. Led us to constantly rifle, but he says that only the type and kill any of us is going. Then my mother called and he began to cry, saying that crazy and wants to die to find out in the end. Mom told him that after death there is nothing ... Call grandmother, he picked up the phone and speakerphone also began to talk to her. She said, "Seryozhenka and why you went without a jacket?". A Seryozhka came in a coat to hide the rifle and pack a hundred bullets.

Then he asked the employees that will take away the body. Sergei allowed to take only those who are in the hallway. Andrei was lying. Then the father called and said that soon enough. Gordeev allowed him to come in, but without weapons. And during that until he no one called, though now called the time - he drove us to a gun and told me how he was tired of this life and wants to die. I invited him to come out and surrender, but he said some nonsense, I do not remember exactly. He and my mother and father offered, but he said that he is not an idiot and his povyazhut, as likely to die of the second will not. He psyched, asked whether there snipers ...

Then came the father. Stood at the door, saw Kolmogorov and greeted us with a grin. We said hello to him. There was a feeling that he was going to faint. But he said that it is bad, its going to be sick and asked to the sink (which was near the chair). He walked over to the sink, and then to the chair and closed we are. I then felt safe and probably 10 times pushed Lech escape. Lech said that will not run, because We shoot it. Gordeeva father cried and asked what went wrong, where he made a mistake ?! Then after 30 seconds he persuaded Gordeeva give him two rifles and father carried her and threw them into the corridor. Gordeev stayed with one rifle, which was 3 rounds. He took a chair and sat in the pulpit, his father just shut us and they even talked seconds 40. The father then stood up, turned to us and said that we were leaving one by one. And we began to go out & quot ;.

Tags

See also

New and interesting